advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events bigfoot lodge
bigfoot lodge
kingfish

Posted: 2002-10-27 07:44 am   Permalink

I just recieved an e-mail about bigfoot lodge can someone tell me where this is located? Thanks

View Profile of kingfish Send a personal message to kingfish  Email kingfish Goto the website of kingfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-27 11:34 am   Permalink

The Bigfoot Lodge is located at: 3172 Los Feliz Blvd. in the hip Los Angeles neighborhood of Atwater Village near Griffith Park. Driving directions and schedule information can be found at http://bigfootlodge.com/ If you've never been there, BEWARE: There is no sign outside this club. It's on the south side of Los Feliz just EAST of the 5 freeway after Glenfeliz Blvd. Look for a green building with a brick arch entryway and the numbers 3172.

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingfish

Posted: 2002-10-27 12:11 pm   Permalink

thanks for the info! is anyone going tonight?

View Profile of kingfish Send a personal message to kingfish  Email kingfish Goto the website of kingfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-27 12:46 pm   Permalink

Kingfish,
Shelley and I are going. Hope to see you there.
Al

[ This Message was edited by: Alnshely on 2002-10-27 12:47 ]

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-27 2:28 pm   Permalink

I'm there!!!

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-27 3:21 pm   Permalink

Indeed! I think a Tiki Central portait will be in order for the evening. Wear your finest aloha attire and most charming smiles.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-28 4:19 pm   Permalink

Had a great time at Bigfoot Lodge last night. The Maikai Gents were in true form as usual. Here are some pics of the festivities:

The Maikai Gents and the Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa and their rendition of Pearly Shells.

Vintage Girl, Futura Girl, CB Howlie and some dude in the back ruining my shot!

Big Al, Atomic Cocktail, Floratina and King Kukulele striking a pose!

Weird Uncle Tiki and Johnnie Velour.

Tiki Central is in the house - The Bigfoot Lodge, that is! From left to right, Johnnie Velour, CB Howlie, Futura Girl, Weird Uncle Tiki, Floratina, Vintage Girl (partially blocked, sorry!), Shelly, Atomic Cocktail (partially blocked, sorry!), Polynesian Pop, Big Al, and PiPhiRho.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-29 02:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-10-28 16:19, PolynesianPop wrote:
Vintage Girl, Futura Girl, CB Howlie and some dude in the back ruining my shot!

Actually that guy in back is M.G. Nims, the guitar player from Lushy, the super swell exotica band that played later.

Thanks for posting the pics!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation