FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Zombie Alert!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Zombie Alert!
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 11:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-25 18:51, CheekyGirl wrote:

The moaning, the jacked-up, slow moving, stumbling walk....ZOMBIES FREAK ME OUT!
They walk so slow--yet they always catch you!
Their mouths are always gaping open.

Watch "28 Days Later" - no slow-moving zombies there. That movie would probably kill you. At least with slow zombies you stand a chance of escape. These are screeching zombies that move like convulsive Olympic sprinters on meth!

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-14 7:02 pm   Permalink

I was freaked out about taking another look at this thread. After I posted, yup, couldn't sleep, tossed and turned all night, kept on looking outside for the living dead. I dragged myself to work--looked like a zombie myself.

Of course, this topic is a like a bad car wreck, can't help but look. I tried to resist, but couldn't.

I heard about 28 Days later movie--no way in hell I'm going to watch it. And NOW that I've discovered that the zombie are NOT slow-moving in the movie--forget it man!

And YES, the lesbian zombie thing was a Bad Thing. It wasn't like the zombie was a freshly dead, attractive, lipstick zombie, nah, had me a nice rotting, smelly, zombie with bad breath and f'd up, oozing and dripping.

I do keep a crow bar, extra running shoes, earthquake supplies, first aid kit, packpack, in my car. I just need a machete and I'm set.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-14 7:39 pm   Permalink

44% I wonder what it would be like to have sex with one???

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 2:36 pm   Permalink

Well,Hiltiki,with that score,you would most likely find out!-chuckle.

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 3:07 pm   Permalink

I know you are so right. Can't wait.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 4:42 pm   Permalink

I really thought I was gonna do badly, but I got 71%.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 6:04 pm   Permalink

Hiltiki,

Gross, do you really want to go there?
Think about it, the zombie would be a little more interested in biting you or something off, than getting it on, if you know what I mean.

If it's the excitement and novelty of a ghoul that will put up a fight, then I guess a zombie is the ticket, otherwise, I suggest a corpse. No fight--no bite.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-17 10:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-05-25 18:51, CheekyGirl wrote:

The moaning, the jacked-up, slow moving, stumbling walk....ZOMBIES FREAK ME OUT!
They walk so slow--yet they always catch you!
Their mouths are always gaping open.

Yeah, they're dead. They're... all messed up!

63% survivor. Not bad, but I expected better.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 11:10 pm   Permalink

CheekyGirl, can't say i have't thought about it. If you know what i mean.......

Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-18 05:12 am   Permalink

Well...In case haven't heard. Looks pretty cool.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-18 06:55 am   Permalink

I thought I saw zombies on the metro recently. Not the dangerous brain-eating ones, just catatonic and soul-less.

A young woman got on the train with a baby in a stroller and a small child around age 3. When the train started suddenly, the kid fell down and rolled all the way down the aisle. Other passengers picked her up and passed her back to her mother, "bucket-brigade" style. This was within view of the mother but she never turned her head to look directly at the action or had any reaction. The kid, who should have been upset by all this, never made a sound or showed any expression on her face. At the next station they all got off the train.

All the passengers commented on how weird the whole thing was.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-18 07:17 am   Permalink

The bald guy looks hot!

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-18 12:02 pm   Permalink

Everytime the movie trailer for that movie comes on "I close my eyes and pull my hands over my ears"! I've been freaking myself out lately, been thinking way too much about zombies. GTTiki has been teasing/scaring me for the last several days too, which doesn't help. He's been walking around the house moaning and groaning. (I hate that!)

His last teasing was that he saw a zombie staring at me while I was sleeping. On a side note here, we've had this unexplained odor in our bedroom. We've cleaned the carpets, etc. It smells like something dead. He says there's a zombie underneath the crawl space. Freaking me out even more. Now the very next day after he said the zombie was staring at me while I slept, he had to stop by the house during lunch, as he walked into our bedroom, it was covered with giant horseflies. No joke it was weird. Something out of the Exorcist. I had to kill these strange giant slow-moving flies. The strange thing is that I would swat them, they would fall down dead, then after several minutes, these "stunned" flies would get up and fly again. I ended up vacuming them up with a special vaccum that works on a water system and then flushed them down the toilet. Zombie flies?

Unexplained rotting flesh odor, flies, now that is weird. I've cleaned and searched the whole room, there is no explanation for the flies or the smell.

I swear I kept on hearing something rustling in the backyard. I couldn't sleep, kept on tossing and turning, looking out the window, slept with a crowbar by my side.

I need some serious therapy.

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-05-07 10:34 ]

docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-18 3:53 pm   Permalink

Cheekygirl-any fella that keeps teasing you about zombies and scaring you deserves to get doodleysquat in the boudoir department.Tell him "I'll show you dead!".

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-19 09:35 am   Permalink

Aw, he's a good guy, push comes to shove, if a zombie broke in he'd have my back!

And, I'm happy to report I found the source of the odor. I once again, took the room apart. This time, however, I took the bottom drawer off an end table. This is gross, but there was a dead rat, or what was left of him--just tail and skin. Mystery Solved! (I bet my attack/watch cat, chased the sucker in and trapped him in the drawer). Come to think of it, he was a little obsessed with that room for a while!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation