Tiki Central Forums Bilge Zombie Alert!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Zombie Alert!
Tikitronic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-01 06:33 am   Permalink

86%! Yes!

The wife will love this thread.

View Profile of Tikitronic Send a personal message to Tikitronic  Goto the website of Tikitronic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 11:02 am   Permalink

Tikitronic is correct, I looooove this thread!

75%- and I once had a friend tell me I looked hot with a pump shotgun, which I think should count for something extra. Y'all will need the hotness to keep your spirits up while we look for an island!

Oh, how I love the zombies. I call the Patricia Tallman character!
http://www.tikikon.com for more information.

View Profile of Kim Send a personal message to Kim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 6:11 pm   Permalink

Right on Sista!

If zombies attack, I'll have your back. And yes, love the pump action and sound of a shotgun also!

My father used to make us take apart his hunting rifles and hand guns as kids, help him clean them, etc.

Zombies beware this girl's nickname is "Dead-Eye Nellie"

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-14 9:23 pm   Permalink

Bummer...the test is no longer available...now I won't know my score and will be more susceptible to zombies...the ones with black blood dripping from their mouths scare me the most.

You can
vote (right hand side of the screen) to get "I Walked With A Zombie" moved to DVD. We need all the insight we can get to fight off these evil monsters. Forget the Primaries...vote for Zombies.

Hey Cheeky...are you still be taunted by Zombies in the bedroom?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 06:04 am   Permalink

I'm moving to Lansing, Michigan apparently their police take the threat of Zombie attack seriously and have stockpiled chainsaws just in case.

Forward thinking anti-zobie sheriff

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-21 09:32 am   Permalink

Thanks for that link. I am feeling so unprepared...as I don't have any of the weapons they suggest. (Machete, Crowbar, Compound bow, Assault rifle, Ax, Pistol-grip shotgun.) I only have a handgun and the Zombie Survival Guide....I'm screwed man!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 05:44 am   Permalink

A HANDGUN!!! are you serious, thats OK for zombies at distance, but i can see you fumbling with bullets reloading, where as i would go for running away and carrying a crushing weapon, remeber sledgehammers don't need reloading!

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 06:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-21 06:04, atomictonytiki wrote:
I'm moving to Lansing, Michigan apparently their police take the threat of Zombie attack seriously and have stockpiled chainsaws just in case.

Forward thinking anti-zobie sheriff

I read this in preparation for the day I'll need this info, but there is one thing I don't get.
Maybe its a Euro Zombie Vs American Zombie thing, but these guys talk about closing off the roads to stop the Zombies getting in, another guy talks about hiding in the woods.
Now I've never personally seen a Zombie yet ( although i'm sure I saw a Rat monkey once when I was in Sumatra on a surf trip, so they must have been around), but I'm sure Zombies can walk through feilds and other types of un-made terrain.
Right?

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-22 2:28 pm   Permalink

Come to think of it...by backpack is as heavy as a sledgehammer, so might at least knock em out to give me time to fumble for my car keys.

Blocking them with things like road blocks and slamming doors in their face is simply useless...they are unrelenting and break right through. And tell me...when was the last time all of you wanted to hide in the woods (after seeing The Blair Witch Project)...not me...I am heading out to sea!!!

HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-23 07:55 am   Permalink

You will never see a zombie break into a new farmhouse or into a modern kitchen. They hate cleanliness & godliness. Keep you home bug, dust & germ free. And ALWAYS ALWAYS keep a container of Windex with you when answering the door.

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-23 08:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-22 14:28, VampiressRN wrote:
And tell me...when was the last time all of you wanted to hide in the woods (after seeing The Blair Witch Project)...not me...I am heading out to sea!!!

You see I don't buy this either, look at 'Zombie flesh eaters', even a shark is no match for a Zombie, and look what happened in the remake of Dawn of the dead, head in a cooler etc. I know these are movies, but anythings possible.

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-24 11:46 am   Permalink

I read somewhere that magically created zombies,you know VOODOO ZOMBIES are effected by salt, a line of salt will halt a zombie and by keeping salt on your person stops the voodoo magician from turning you into his zombie slave.

Perhaps there is a matching condiment that defeats the zombie of the undead variety, perhaps pepper, or lemon juice as its good at removing stains and zombies seam to abhor cleanliness.

Son-of-Kelbo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-04 10:40 am   Permalink

I find a blender will usually dispatch 'em pretty quickly.

But if that doesn't work, you can always set the 151 on fire...

and Tiki-times were hot..."
SOK

View Profile of Son-of-Kelbo Send a personal message to Son-of-Kelbo  Goto the website of Son-of-Kelbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation