FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge i love chipotle
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
i love chipotle
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 7:16 pm   Permalink

the chipotle pretzel nuggets from The Popcorn Factory are the whip! I've been able to order them separately from the catalog, but on the website I can only find them as part of a Sampler

they're addicting.

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 7:51 pm   Permalink

I love Chipotle (the restaurant and anything else related). A Chipotle opened up by me a few years ago and their introduction was a brown paper bag placed in my local newspaper that read: "bring this bag into Chipotle's and we'll fill it with your favorite burrito FREE of charge". Needless to say, I ran down the next day & picked up my FREE carnitas,frijoles,arroz,queso,guacamole,cilantro y salsa chipotle burrito and have been a fan ever since. It's a walk-up production line kinda place like Subway, where you start uot with a tortilla (the blank canvas) and add to it as you go down the line of ingredients until you pay and walk out with about a 1 lb burrito (good for lunch AND dinner).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 9:07 pm   Permalink

pound for pound, i've heard that chiplote beats taco bell and burger king combined.

chow down, rasta!

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 12:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-22 21:07, alohabros wrote:
pound for pound, i've heard that chiplote beats taco bell and burger king combined.

chow down, rasta!

what about Carls?? / Green Borritoooo!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 03:04 am   Permalink

Chipotle is the sizzle...I gotta question though. Does your local Chipotle have a-sexual restroom signs like mine does. Both the women and men signs are triangles. I laugh everytime I see it. I walked into the little boys room twice before I figured out I had gone into the wrong one. Needless to say, the 2nd time, I had company...@;-)

Rae

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 07:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

what about Carls?? / Green Borritoooo!!!!

carls jr./green burrito

chipotle

Creative Glassworks "Island Series"
http://www.creativeglassworksaz.com
john@creativeglassworksaz.com

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 12:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-23 07:58, john wrote:
chipotle

So...

Chipotle has a plastic aftertaste?

-Z

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 2:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-23 12:58, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-07-23 07:58, john wrote:
chipotle

So...

Chipotle has a plastic aftertaste?

-Z

... just stuffed crust...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 11:13 am   Permalink

After reading this post again last night, I ran up to Chipotle and got a barbacoa, pinto bean, sour cream, guacamole and spicy tomatillo salsa burrito. MMMM...best meal I've had all week.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 1:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-24 11:13, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
After reading this post again last night, I ran up to Chipotle and got a barbacoa, pinto bean, sour cream, guacamole and spicy tomatillo salsa burrito. MMMM...best meal I've had all week.

Joey, I'm telling your wife!

P.S., try the Fins K38 & replace the fish taco with the grilled Ono taco, make yo mouth happy!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 6:08 pm   Permalink

You know what they say Dr. FFL - "loose lips sink ships". My wife hates Chipotle. When it comes to Mex-Take-Out she's more of a Rubio's or Taco Bell kinda gal. She would probably like Fins as well. We don't got one of those in da 'hood. I have to drive 8 miles to get L&L BBQ (but I get a big hero's mahalo when I get back so it's worth it).

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 6:45 pm   Permalink

there was a fins by lowes & ikea... in mission valley.

come to think of it chipotle is just like rubio's and taco bell... same tepid fare. aren't all chipoltes located next to a kinkos???

albiertos (formerly albertos) on old highway around moonlight beach is the bomb... order up a catknuckle burrito with rice & beans and you're good to go...

[ This Message was edited by: alohabros 2005-07-25 18:51 ]

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 09:27 am   Permalink

Chipotle sucks! Crapdonalds meets upscale tacobell

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-07-26 2:03 pm   Permalink

i do like to eat (hence the belt with the holes punched in), but the Chipotle needs to investigate making a small(er) burrito.

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 4:46 pm   Permalink

dude, im 6'7" 250 - the burritos need to be bigger!

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation