Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
i love chipotle
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 4:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-26 09:27, Monkeyman wrote:
Chipotle sucks! Crapdonalds meets upscale tacobell

at least its not filibertos (dont know if they have em in cali)

Creative Glassworks "Island Series"
http://www.creativeglassworksaz.com
john@creativeglassworksaz.com

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 4:49 pm   Permalink

Chipotle is probably the best mexican restaurant in town!

I can't eat there enough times!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2005-10-29 8:10 pm   Permalink

went to Chipotle today over in Bellevue the food was good enough, but the dining area was ear-piercing LOUD. music up high, screaming children running amuck, everyone was yelling to converse. the industrial sheet metal interior only served to bounce and amplify the noise.

great guacamole n chips, for a take out place.. next time we'll eat in the car!

e

(ps: looked at the tower where the new Trader Vic's will be.. open open open!)

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-01 1:22 pm   Permalink

... a woman was sitting on an airplane next to a nicely dressed man, they started talking, she said she had chipotle tacos for lunch and wanted to know if her breath stunk, she blew really hard into his face and said, "well"?...the man said "i don’t know, do you usually put cat shit in your tacos?"...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 09:35 am   Permalink

Chipotle is the greatest thing ever (ok, the best thing ever...that comes wrapped in foil).

When I lived in Denver I lived on these things. Then one Sunday night when I went in to get my usual Barbacoa Burrito with Guac (1280 Calories
www.chipotlefan.com), the manager hands me my burrito and says "This ones on us. You come in here all the time, and we appreciate it."

Then I moved to the Bay Area and my love affair with Chipotle continued. But then we relocated once again to South Florida and I was without...until last week when they opened an Brand Spankin' New Chipotle a half mile from my place here in Boca Raton. The gods have truly smiled upon me...

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
otikiniko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 10:32 am   Permalink

Oh yeah! Chipotle rocks... well, for "fast food" at least. Pretty cool especially for us Vegetarians, although I appreciate where they purchase their meat and why. I had one open near work up in Chicago 'burbs, we ate there at least 3 times a week. Chipotle makes Moe's and Baha Fresh pale in comparison. I about flipped when I was told they extending the franchise to Florida.

Chipotle Tips:
1. Try their Guac! (Very fresh, Extremely tasty)
2. Have 'em mix 1/2 hot salsa 1/2 sour cream in a salsa cup, it has all the burn and a nice cool too!

Now when it comes to fast, fresh, Mexican food you gotta have Zona Fresca! (apologies to Chipotle) It's just a short drive down US1 from the Mai-Kai and the place is simply incredible. Literally every time I'm in that area I eat there. Heck, I was eating a burrito from Zona Fresca at the Hukilau!

Dang! Now I'm hungry!

View Profile of otikiniko Send a personal message to otikiniko  Email otikiniko Goto the website of otikiniko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-10 10:34 am   Permalink

I still have to say I love Chipotle, especially the Barbacoa...I eat there after practice at Tiki Bong's house once a week. I need to unwind at chipotle after practicing with that cranky yet loveable old curmudgeon/goat and the burrito "bol" hit's the spot! I never find it to be too loud, but since the music is always cool and interesting, who cares if it's loud? The other day I heard some acid jazz followed by astrid gilberto followed by Jhonny cash.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation