FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Night Of Exotica, Memorial Day Madness
Night Of Exotica, Memorial Day Madness
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 7:21 pm   Permalink

Hey gang, dunno if it's appropriate to start a new topic for this but I thought it would be buried if I posted in the folder that exists already.

If Im pulling a taboo, well just yell at me and have Hanford pull it down, it wont be the first time in my life Ive been scolded!

This is my first Sunday doing Night Of Exotica with a holiday following and I just wanted to remind y'all to come down to The Lucky Tiki, in fact get there a little early as its probably going to pack out and wed rather it fill with Tiki peeps than locals wandering in.

And, have fun at TaixIve got to work Velvet Hammer on Friday and have a Dionysus band playing the Derby the same night. Despite all well try to make it. Above all, be safe!

www.dionysusrecords.com

Join me for "Over Under Sideways Down" on LuxuriaMusic.com Wednesdays, 3-5 PM Pacific

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 7:30 pm   Permalink

thats sunday right, i love the lucky tiki and try to go there at least once a week but it seems im always to hung over to make it on sunday. but i will try my best this one. i have only heard good thing about you and am looking forward to it. talk to you then...kirby

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 7:33 pm   Permalink

my bad if its memorial day that would be a monday, so i guess ill see you on monday. but dont you useualy play on sundays? hm im confused ...kirby

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 10:18 pm   Permalink

Its Sunday night!!!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 10:40 pm   Permalink

thanx see you there

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation