[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Environmental CD Recommendations
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Environmental CD Recommendations
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-06 10:52 pm   Permalink

Sorry guys, I thought this thread was worth a "bump".

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-07 09:39 am   Permalink

You know, I still haven't bought the CD yet. Thanks for the bump UB. I would really like to hear everyone's opinions.

Oh yeah... What's the next Jazz animal?!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-07 11:19 am   Permalink

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnyaBirri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 08:37 am   Permalink

Interesting thread. I'm in the market for some jungle/tropical sound effects, so I will have to check out some of these links.

Feel free to recommend more if you've picked up anything since this thread started.

View Profile of OnyaBirri Send a personal message to OnyaBirri      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vonratnick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-22 5:36 pm   Permalink

I havent laughed like this for a while, thanks. Got me wishing I'd never passed on that 'Cajun Moods' CD.

View Profile of Vonratnick Send a personal message to Vonratnick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-11-05 9:36 pm   Permalink

BUMP

I recently acquired "Sounds of the Earth: Exotic Paradise" for free and I've been looking into other environmental recordings. The series' other albums "Pebble Beach" and "Tropical Twilight" both "sound" promising.

It seems like the digital revolution has probably made it easier to combine sounds and music for a great aural experience in home tiki spaces; too bad I don't yet have a tiki space of my own to test that hypothesis.

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2018-11-12 6:02 pm   Permalink

I easily get sucked down a rabbit hole following the "More by ..." and "Albums You May Also Like" suggestions in Apple Music. I'm afraid to even begin down the "Sounds of the Earth - Exotic Paradise" hole.

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik  Goto the website of Scott McGerik     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation