Joined: Jun 13, 2004
From: Imperial Beach, CA
|Posted: 2005-06-01 08:56 am  Permalink|
Summer's here, so:
1. Break out blender. Put in two or three handfuls of ice.
2. Fill to halfway with freshly-cut pineapple. Fresh is best.
3. Squeeze in the juice of one whole lime, one whole lemon.
4. Generous splash of half and half. Mrs. Satan's Sin prefers coconut milk. Expiriment.
5. Couple of big spoonfuls of Coco Casa Cream of Coconut goop.
6. Very generous splash of rum. Don't waste your good stuff; you won't be able to taste the rum at all, anyway.
7. Blend until smooth.