FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Kapili Room Party Saturday April 8th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Kapili Room Party Saturday April 8th
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-28 11:53 am   Permalink

In. I'll bring some more of your favorite mango ice cream!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 10:35 pm   Permalink

Yay! We've been hoping to be able to make it to one of your parties, and this time the stars have aligned in our favor! We'll be there!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 11:48 pm   Permalink

we'll be there too. see you guys next week.

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 08:53 am   Permalink

Thought I would give this a bump... just a couple more days until the party!

I will be bringing a piece of newly aquired Witco for a show and tell... hopefully people will be interested!

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-06 10:45 pm   Permalink

Mike, if it's not too late, I'd like to be on the attendee list too!

For any remotely located TCers who haven't been to our Belmont pad in a while (or ever) due to the rarity of being on the peninsula, you would be welcome to stop by if you want to make it a twofer (see the Lanai tiki, or maybe our more recent two-legged newcomer). Maybe there'll be no takers (and Mike, please pardon me if this is hijacking in any way), but anyway, if anyone wants to stop by anytime between 5:30 and 7:00 on Sat, send me a PM or email for directions.

Either way, looking forward to seeing the Kapili Room!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 01:42 am   Permalink

I just looked at my work schedule again, and I can't show up until around 10:00. OK?

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 08:47 am   Permalink

10pm is fine. We'll have to close up shop around 12:30 or 1:00 due to the neighbors. See you all tomorrow!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 6:01 pm   Permalink

Once again we would LOVE to try and make it. We're helping a friend move--very suddenly move, so it'll be a mess--on Saturday, but we're going to try, darn it.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 3:22 pm   Permalink

Ridin' in the Hatmobile. See ya' there!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 11:53 am   Permalink

A BIG mahalo to everyone that came to the party. I know some of you drove from many miles away and we really appreciate having friends who like us that much!

The chocolate fountain was a hit (thanks Cleen and Hat for the Christmas present) It's a little hard to clean up, but well worth the trouble- you haven't lived until you've had fresh mango and cream puffs drenched in Belgian dark chocolate!

And mahalo to everyone for bringing rum and desserts. The only down side to hosting is that I didn't get to hang and talk with most of you as much as I'd have liked. See you at the opening of FI when we can chat more.

Mai Tai, Blowfish, and Trader(?) took some killer photos last night that hopefully they'll post soon.

mahalo

Mike and Alia

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 12:20 pm   Permalink

Mahalo to you too Mike and Alia. You make a very tasty Cobra's Fang. The Kapili Room is eye candy for me. Dig it.
Good to meet Blowfish and K.
Made it home safe and sound. Mahalo to Hat and Cleen for driving. Good friends, good times, great drinks.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 4:52 pm   Permalink

Thank you so, so much to both TikiHula and aquarj for your hospitality, it was such a treat to get to see your beautiful homes and your amazing collections! I'm so sorry that I petered out so early in the evening -- it's been a go-go-go week, and it finally caught up to me. I'm glad that I got to spend time chatting with friends I hadn't seen in a while. TikiHula, I loved the drink you made for us, but next time you've gotta go the punch route so we get a chance to socialize with you!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 5:55 pm   Permalink

Sorry I missed the partys. I have been moving (again) and I didn't come across this post until it was too late and I was too burnt to leave my area code. Sound like y'all had a good time. I guess I will live it vicariously thorough the pics.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 9:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks TikiHula and Alia for another great night!

Great to meet some of you TC'ers and thank you for the warm welcome... for those who didn't already know I am Alia's brother and soon to be brother-in-law of TikiHula once they get married.

I sent a few pics to Mike to get posted... so hopefull yhey will show up soon.

Mahalo!

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 01:00 am   Permalink

thanks there mr. & soon to be mrs. hula for the hospitality! wish we could have chatted a bit more too but the responsibility of hosting is definitely first and foremost. glad to catch up with everyone and we'll see you all at FI on the 20th!

scott

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation