FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events OC Beach Burn - July 23, 2005
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
OC Beach Burn - July 23, 2005
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2005-06-02 4:08 pm   Permalink

23rd? Okay, I'm still in.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-02 8:09 pm   Permalink

23rd works perfect for me! I'll be leaving for St. Petersburg, FL on Monday July 25th and not returning until the Saturday the 30th so this is perfect! At first, I thought I was gonna miss it.

Poly-Pop *

He who dies with the most broken mugs WINS!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2005-06-02 20:09 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-02 8:21 pm   Permalink

Count us in, JULY 23 at the beach with tiki torches, burning fire, roasting marshmallows. Sounds good, let us know if you need any help. Where??

[ This Message was edited by: biffachu on 2005-06-02 20:28 ]

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2005-06-02 9:06 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo to July 23rd. Soccer Tiki and I are ready for some fun

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-03 07:38 am   Permalink

We got wood. We got matches. We got alcohol. I guess we're in!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-03 9:33 pm   Permalink

Greg (BeelzaElvis) & I are in!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-03 10:36 pm   Permalink

In x 2. It's kinda close to home and that's cool.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 12:57 am   Permalink

Bong,

We're in. Lemmie know if we can help.

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-06-05 11:44 am   Permalink

***** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Many of you have asked if you can help (and a few other things I'll take you up on later, if you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, hop, hop, bow, bow, gasp, gasp)

The great thing is: I ask NO help from anyone! That's because it's a DO IT YOURSELF gig! If you want something bring it (except oxygen, I'll bring that).

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 12:08 pm   Permalink

fire fire, start carv'in, fire...fire....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 2:42 pm   Permalink

Bong you are just a tease, you get us all excited and ready to go then you tell us we are all on our own....whats up!!!!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-06-05 7:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-05 14:42, hiltiki wrote:
Bong you are just a tease, you get us all excited and ready to go then you tell us we are all on our own....whats up!!!!

That's cause I like to watch...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 10:05 pm   Permalink

Perhaps some clarification is needed for those not familiar with the HB Beach Burn. Basically, we all meet at a designated spot on the beach (usually whereever Bax and Bong have chosen to erect their tents/awnings--or whatever those wall-less coverings are) This is at the State Beach where the fire pits are, hence the need for things to burn as the sun goes down. Other than the heroic volunteers who do the all-important initial set-up of and stake-out of the chosen fire pit(s), the rest is up to the individual. We are all to bring whatever it is that we want to eat, drink, lie on, sit on or be entertained by. In other words, it's a Tiki Central day at the beach. Come prepared. Oh and don't worry about the exact location of the camp. Finding it in a sea of camps is half the fun. OK, so maybe a clue or two will be provided.

Oh, and yes, we're in.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-05 10:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-05 22:05, vintagegirl wrote:
Perhaps some clarification is needed for those not familiar with the HB Beach Burn. Basically, we all meet at a designated spot on the beach (usually whereever Bax and Bong have chosen to erect their tents/awnings--or whatever those wall-less coverings are) This is at the State Beach where the fire pits are, hence the need for things to burn as the sun goes down. Other than the heroic volunteers who do the all-important initial set-up of and stake-out of the chosen fire pit(s), the rest is up to the individual. We are all to bring whatever it is that we want to eat, drink, lie on, sit on or be entertained by. In other words, it's a Tiki Central day at the beach. Come prepared. Oh and don't worry about the exact location of the camp. Finding it in a sea of camps is half the fun. OK, so maybe a clue or two will be provided.

Oh, and yes, we're in.

Just make sure you don't walk 3 miles down the beach!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-07 3:52 pm   Permalink

Sorry, not sure if we will be able to make it, will keep it in mind, if things change.

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation