FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Great Tiki Treasure Hunt starts Thurs., 05/14 at noon pst
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
The Great Tiki Treasure Hunt starts Thurs., 05/14 at noon pst
tikichic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-17 9:25 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 06:55 ]

View Profile of tikichic Send a personal message to tikichic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-17 9:42 pm   Permalink

tikichic, yes I do have a subscription, but not everyone gets them at the same time(I'm in Canada)

Maybe there could be clues that don't ready themselves until a certain date, to give everyone a chance to get their copy.

"tune in at this tiki time, on this tiki website for the first clue!"

Heck this was the very first treasure hunt, things might change if there's a next one.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2005-08-18 12:20 pm   Permalink

Soccer Tiki and I haven't even received our subscription to Tiki Magazine in the mail yet and we only live 60 miles north of San Diego. Talk about SNAIL MAIL LOL Thank Goodness for the Pre-View Night at Tiki Ti where we were able to purchase a magazine.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 9:28 pm   Permalink

HA! Done!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 12:16 pm   Permalink

URGENT!! As of 12:15pm, Friday August 19th, there are only 2 treasures of the 20 in total remaining! The last 24 hours saw a lot of hunters successfully competing the hunt. So good luck to the last few possible winners of the first ever Great Tiki Treasure Hunt!
Mahaloz,
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RanTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-19 12:22 pm   Permalink

As of 12:05, RanTiki & LynnMcTiki are Done and Done! Yippee!

[ This Message was edited by: RanTiki 2005-08-19 12:23 ]

View Profile of RanTiki Send a personal message to RanTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 1:03 pm   Permalink

As of 12:15pm, Friday August 19th I still haven't received my new issue of Tiki Magazine. I'm in Jersey. this sucks.

-g-

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 1:38 pm   Permalink

I *STILL* haven't received my issue of Tiki Magazine!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2005-08-19 2:22 pm   Permalink

WooHooo! Bring on the booty Dagmar. Everyone found your booty!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-19 2:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-19 13:03, liabungalo wrote:
As of 12:15pm, Friday August 19th I still haven't received my new issue of Tiki Magazine. I'm in Jersey. this sucks.

-g-

Aw, c'mon! Bein' from Jersey ain't that bad!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 10:26 am   Permalink

They may as well just have handed out the prizes at the Tiki Ti. It's unfortunate that the promotion was tied to magazine that doesn't go out to its subscribers in a timely fashion, and knowing such, Tiki Farm didn't at least post a scan of the back cover once it became obvious that the magazines weren't getting out into the hands of the masses.

[ This Message was edited by: Hot Lava 2005-08-20 10:31 ]

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 12:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-05 13:04, smogbreather wrote:
I can say this - it's a treasure hunt that is both virtual (online) and real world (geographic locales)... however, it is mostly virtual. If you're geographically challenged, try to strike an alliance with a tc'er if you feel that one of the clues points you to a geographic locale that isn't near where you live.

Heed these words of wisdom.

SoccerTiki

Posted: 2005-08-21 10:44 am   Permalink

Let's not bag on Tiki Farm (aka Holden)!!!!!! This was the "first of many" treasure hunts, and with it come growing pains of trial and error.....I don't feel there was any error, only a slow release of the magazine...Holden's fault?-H*ll No! Tiki Mag's fault?-Hey! It is their first release (to subscribers through the mail...) They obviously weren't prepared to mail out ALL copies at the time they had the release party......Well, I know that Oceanic Arts has had their copies for over two weeks (as well as other retail locations) so, cut come slack and I'm sure the next "Hunt" will be more "Out-of-town-user" friendly!!!!!!

Hey! It's all "Tiki"

SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-22 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-21 10:44, SoccerTiki wrote:
Let's not bag on Tiki Farm (aka Holden)!!!!!! This was the "first of many" treasure hunts, and with it come growing pains of trial and error.....I don't feel there was any error, only a slow release of the magazine...Holden's fault?-H*ll No! Tiki Mag's fault?-Hey! It is their first release (to subscribers through the mail...) They obviously weren't prepared to mail out ALL copies at the time they had the release party......Well, I know that Oceanic Arts has had their copies for over two weeks (as well as other retail locations) so, cut come slack and I'm sure the next "Hunt" will be more "Out-of-town-user" friendly!!!!!!

Hey! It's all "Tiki"

SoccerTiki

... subscription or prescription...

... more pictures...

... maybe all tc posts should be image files telling all, at least for a month or two...

... no words...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 10:59 am   Permalink

Got the magazine but still haven't got a clue. I'm not necessarily geographically challenged but I do appear to be tiki-treasure-hunt challenged.

My treasure is spinning in the blender.

Any after-the-fact reveals for the "challenged" folks??

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation