FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Hooptylau 2005 will be on October 15th!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Hooptylau 2005 will be on October 15th!
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 08:32 am   Permalink

Yes, he did it.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-21 09:41 am   Permalink

Dangit! I have to double-check the calendar, but I'm pretty sure we have another commitment that weekend. No OYSTAH BEEF for us.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-21 10:17 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-09-01 19:43 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-21 12:49 pm   Permalink

Should be fun

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-21 2:21 pm   Permalink

CRAP!! the 15th? After Labor Day we only have one future committment and of course,, it's THAT WEEKEND. So much for another road trip.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-22 09:42 am   Permalink

sorry guys. believe me when i say that i didn't want to change the date. it would have worked out great to have hoopty the same weekend as the art show opening. next year we will have it in september.

just as a foot note remember that the dark marq is always open to tiki travelers. if anyone decides to take a road-trip in our area drop us a line and come by and see us!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-26 2:57 pm   Permalink

O happy day! Just got the news that my other obligation is the next weekend, so we're gonna get OYSTAH BEEF! So, so, so relieved that we can make this. Man, October is gonna be a blast.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-27 1:49 pm   Permalink

Aloha! I've been monitoring this thread closely, waiting for the final date. Sadly, I cannot make it that weekend. Glad to know that Tiki Travelers are welcome anytime, though. I gots to get to the Almond Capital one of these days! Mahalo for organizing this, Hat and hope to catch you at the Darq Marq soon.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 9:03 pm   Permalink

Durn, no WeirdUnc really stinks.

However...I see no reason we can't make the revised date!

(Er, unless we get stranded in Florida...NO, I will NOT think like that! Yes, we will be there!)

Can't wait! But no OYSTAH BEEF for us! WE WANT BANANA FRITTERS!!!

xox me

p.s. Actually, Monsieur Le Chapeau Ivre, I think having "Hoopty" right after "Huki" is kind of...divine.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation