[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NW Tiki Crawl '05 attendance list
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
NW Tiki Crawl '05 attendance list
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-11 08:38 am   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. tiki-riviera will be attending for the first time. I know we're late to the party, but can anyone recommend a hotel that's within stumbling distance of the Alibi?

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-11 1:21 pm   Permalink

Read last years thread on this crawl before proceeding, but The Palms is right across the street. Lot's of us are staying at the Jupiter Hotel(Official Crawl Hotel), and it is annexed with the Doug Fir Lounge where saturday nights "official" after hrs party is reportedly taking place.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Katin

Posted: 2005-06-12 05:45 am   Permalink

I'll be there with bells on, joined by hottie-wonder-girl DG, a
visting friend Chris (for Friday nite and Saturday), and local eBook author Julie (Sunday).

Can't wait for the fun!!
See you all there!

View Profile of Tiki_Katin Send a personal message to Tiki_Katin  Email Tiki_Katin Goto the website of Tiki_Katin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sailor Curt
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-12 07:20 am   Permalink

Melissa and Curt from Seattle will be there. We are staying at the Jupiter and are looking foreword to meeting all fellow tiki lovers!

++++++++++
http://labyrinth13.com/Sailor%20Curt/PP_Surfing_Photos.htm
http://www.labyrinth13.com/62Falcon/
http://labyrinth13.com/Sailor%20Curt/PP_Surfing_SailorCurt.htm

[ This Message was edited by: Sailor Curt on 2005-06-12 07:35 ]

View Profile of Sailor Curt Send a personal message to Sailor Curt  Email Sailor Curt Goto the website of Sailor Curt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kitty polynesia

Posted: 2005-06-12 09:37 am   Permalink

I am a Tiki Oasis Ulumni (palm springs)and can't wait for NW Tiki Crawl. It is also my birthday weekend so I couldn't ask for better plans. Portland needs more Tiki awareness !! See you all there !!

View Profile of kitty polynesia Send a personal message to kitty polynesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-14 4:47 pm   Permalink

C'mon folks - I know more of you are coming to party then this! Don't be afraid, step right up - print your name on the dotted line!

Or on the other hand - be afraid be very afraid. Just keep telling yourself, it's only a Mai tai, it's only a Mai tai............

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-14 4:58 pm   Permalink

Where's Mig? I thought he was going?

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-14 5:55 pm   Permalink

Monkeyskull is staying at the Jupiter. It looks pretty swell.

P.S. My car has room for one passenger and extra bag. E-mail me if you need a ride from the Seattle area. I plan to leave early Friday afternoon and return Monday afternoon.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-14 5:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-11 13:21, seamus wrote:
Read last years thread on this crawl before proceeding, but The Palms is right across the street. Lot's of us are staying at the Jupiter Hotel(Official Crawl Hotel), and it is annexed with the Doug Fir Lounge where saturday nights "official" after hrs party is reportedly taking place.

My boss was wearing a cool doug fir t-shirt the other day, they stayed at the Jupiter a few weeks ago when they went to Portland for a photo shoot. He said it was a cool hotel, now I KNOW it's cool
Have fun - the Pineapple-Bots will be at home, getting the baby room ready!

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 4:54 pm   Permalink

Hey Maori Man,
Remember last year when we talking about some superhero glass collectables (DC characters, I believe) and you mentioned some you're still looking for? If you still are and you can describe them for me I'll try to dig out my old box of these glasses from the crypt below the house and see if I have 'em for ya.

You can reach me more quickly/directly at
peterga@peterga.com

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 5:47 pm   Permalink

Check out the big brain on Monkey Skull! I plum forgot!! I just e-mailed you about it. See you in two days!!

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-15 7:20 pm   Permalink

Rum Balls will be there all three days!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-17 09:47 am   Permalink

Nicktiki will be there Sat. and Sun.

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation