FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving some flounderart for sale(POSTCARDS ADDED)))
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
some flounderart for sale(POSTCARDS ADDED)))
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 6:59 pm   Permalink

Hey all

I just got these pieces back from the Tiki Art Now show from last year!!! The pieces were lost for a long time then Justin from the Shooting Gallery found them in Fargo. The guy who had them had the nerve not to give them back! He said he like them and shouldn't have to give them back since they were mailed to him.

Anyhow when they finally made it home they were trashed so I took the painted part and framed the Marquesas one and will be framing the Moai one when I find a frame.

This is your chance to get a Flounder original since I'm not painting tiki any more. 11"x14" mixed media $125

I also have have 13 Hand Signed "Flame Man Chu" prints avilable. The painting of my Tiki Farm mug. 13x19 paper printed area is 16.5x11 $25

The mug

6 Hand Signed "Bonedaddy" prints. 13x19 paper printed area is 17x11 $25

7 Hand Signed "Hukilau" prints. 13x19 paper printed area is 13.75x10.75 $25

If your interested please email me at
scott@flounderart.com
Thanks for looking.

www.flounderart.com

[ This Message was edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2005-06-13 16:48 ]

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:08 pm   Permalink

I want that marquesas! I tried emailing you just now & it bounced back. Email me!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:11 pm   Permalink

BEautiful stuff FLOUNDER! I remember when each of these was introduced, they were HOT and still are, wanna trade something for something??
This is a rare chance for TC'rs, thanks.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:12 pm   Permalink

Bonedaddy fo' da' Jungle Trader please.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:14 pm   Permalink

I had trouble e-mailing you too. I sent a PM.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:16 pm   Permalink

Any idea on shiping cost for prints ? sorry for the dumb question , i really like the bone daddy one also.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:22 pm   Permalink

Kate I recieved your email. Not sure what is going on.

I emailed you back.

If anyone has trouble emailing me please leave a PM.

Thanks

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 7:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-07 19:16, rodeotiki wrote:
Any idea on shiping cost for prints ? sorry for the dumb question , i really like the bone daddy one also.

$5 if your in the states. If your out of the states you will have to send me your address so that I can figure it out.

Thanks

www.flounderart.com

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-07 9:40 pm   Permalink

Congratulations on getting your art back, Flounder. I must say that I worry a little everytime I leave original art at the post office.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 05:54 am   Permalink

Thanks to:
Humuhumu, Tiki-Kate, Rodeotiki, Jungle Trader, Polynesian Pop and Captain Scully for your purchases.

Ben I left you a PM.

www.flounderart.com

[ This Message was edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2005-06-08 05:56 ]

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 08:01 am   Permalink

I would have loved those top two. I thought they were sold a long time long. Originals too? And to think, I didn't go on TC last night.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 11:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-08 08:01, teaKEY wrote:
I would have loved those top two. I thought they were sold a long time long. Originals too? And to think, I didn't go on TC last night.

I still have the "Moai" sans the bottom part. i just need to find a frame for it first. If you are interested in it or if anyone else is please let me know.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 11:35 am   Permalink

Just returned your PM. My internet has been down since last night. They finally fixed it today at 2:30. bastards.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 6:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone

I will be mailing all the orders tomorrow.

Ben thanks for the cool trade. I will wear it with pride when i see you at Hukilau.

I still have 9 Hand Signed "Flame Man Chu's" and 5 Hand Signed Bonedaddy's left.

www.flounderart.com

DiGi TiKi 77

Posted: 2005-06-09 1:36 pm   Permalink

Yo Flounder I like that "Bonedaddy" picture. I'd like to beat my bone on her drums.

View Profile of DiGi TiKi 77 Send a personal message to DiGi TiKi 77      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation