FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Coolest tikis out there!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Coolest tikis out there!!!!
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 08:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-16 01:33, Mystiki wrote:

(I've got this weird thing about seeing other people's feet...don't get me started.)

Foot Fetish withdrawls?

I've got Ape Toes! Used to be able to pick up a beer can between my big toe and the one next to it. It's this big gap like I should've had a sixth toe!! My pinky toes curl under the ones next to them too! They are clean though. 2 showers a day.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 09:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-16 08:11, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 01:33, Mystiki wrote:

(I've got this weird thing about seeing other people's feet...don't get me started.)

Foot Fetish withdrawls?

I've got Ape Toes! Used to be able to pick up a beer can between my big toe and the one next to it. It's this big gap like I should've had a sixth toe!! My pinky toes curl under the ones next to them too! They are clean though. 2 showers a day.

To much detail brutha!

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SCTikiShack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 09:27 am   Permalink

I'm a dirtbag surfer who wishes that I can cruise around with no shoes on. Unfortunately, it is too cold and I will get froze toes. By the way I scored some fun waves at the Lane this morning with only 3 other guys out. It was inconsistent, but my patience was worth it.

View Profile of SCTikiShack Send a personal message to SCTikiShack  Email SCTikiShack Goto the website of SCTikiShack     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 10:15 am   Permalink

SC, didn't mean to drag you into this, but I knew you surfed from reading your post and thought you might get a kick out of this statement. Glad you scored some juice at Steamer...cold toes eh? Geez, the water here is like bathwater warm, but flat as usual. I'm ready for another trip down to Costa....I've got "Tropical Depression" on the way though. Guess I'll have to deal till then!

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation