FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Indoor Torches?
Indoor Torches?
sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-11 07:48 am   Permalink

Any suggestions on how to make an indoor tiki torch? I like the suggestions of using a battery operated candle mentioned in other posts.

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
flacookz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-11 08:00 am   Permalink

I separated an elecrtic menora (the Jewish Christmas Candle) It hase flicker/flame bulbes and the holders look like candles. Works great for me.

I am working on a project now to create tiny torches... I will let you know if they burn the house down or not.

View Profile of flacookz Send a personal message to flacookz  Email flacookz Goto the website of flacookz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-11 08:49 am   Permalink

I am now thinking of making a sconce type of tourch. I have bamboo and coconuts. Think that I will use those with a battery candle. That's my plan for now, but would love other suggestions.

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-11 10:02 am   Permalink

How to make an electric tiki torch:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=7522&forum=7&vpost=76497

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation