[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge circus peanuts are superior to candy corn
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
circus peanuts are superior to candy corn
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 5:05 pm   Permalink

pray tell, regarding grotty sweeties from the land of beeb...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benehune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 7:56 pm   Permalink

salt peanuts, salt peanuts

View Profile of Benehune Send a personal message to Benehune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-11 9:19 pm   Permalink

I came across this thread while searching to see if anyone had ever posted about the Tiki C-O-the-C holders. I probably missed this thread first time around because back then Bilge was the crazy meaningless place on Tiki Central...Now it is the last refuge of the sane. Funny how things can change when I'm making statements I don't actually believe.

What I have always liked about circus peanuts is the texture. They feel like your eating something that isn't edible...Like one of those weird foam rubber toe spacers LiLoTi wears because of the corns on his toes. (Bet yuh wish those corns were candy, huh LiLoTi?)

Also circus peanuts remind me of Grandma MacMillan who always had them around. She also always had a well stocked bar though she only drank occasionally when she and my step-grandfather went out to eat.

No, I'm not rambling: I think a circus peanut would make an excellent garnish in some clever cocktail. One made with peanut butter schnapps? Don't be absurd. I said clever. Stop bothering me.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-17 3:14 pm   Permalink

I thought circus peanuts are suppose to be fed to the elephants? Speaking of the zoo, have you
seen how many dead fish are floating at the top of the pond in the black bear compound? Maybe, but
buzzards only eat dead meat like me. Once I went to the circus but I was annoyed because all the Russians were stealing the sugar packets.

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-riviera 2009-02-17 15:14 ]

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-19 08:40 am   Permalink

wow three pages on circus peanuts vs candy corn, neither one is chocolate so theyre both at the same level for me. I bet circus peanuts would make good insulation

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-19 08:56 am   Permalink

i like the way circus peanuts squish betwixt my fingers! the cushions on the couch at my studio feel like that!

woofbutt wrote:
Quote:
What I have always liked about circus peanuts is the texture. They feel like your eating something that isn't edible...Like one of those weird foam rubber toe spacers LiLoTi wears because of the corns on his toes. (Bet yuh wish those corns were candy, huh LiLoTi?)

they are!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-05 4:26 pm   Permalink

I'm pretty sure packing peanuts taste better than candy corn.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fres-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 12:23 am   Permalink

I think all the Circus Peanuts should be gathered up in a rocket and fired directly into the sun.

View Profile of Fres-tiki Send a personal message to Fres-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 10:32 am   Permalink

Does anyone know where the circus is currently? I'd like to buy some peanuts.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Zen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 11:37 am   Permalink

If you mix candy corn and dry roasted peanuts (real, not circus) it tastes just like a Payday candy bar. The perfect ratio, however, is an elusive goal attained by few.

View Profile of Tiki Zen Send a personal message to Tiki Zen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 12:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-06 10:32, tiki-riviera wrote:
Does anyone know where the circus is currently? I'd like to buy some peanuts.

http://www.shrinecircus.com/search.cfm

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-06 12:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-02-11 21:19, woofmutt wrote:
...Now it is the last refuge of the sane.

I challenge that statement!

Your love of Circus Peanuts clearly indicates you are not sane.

I know I am not sane, and my love of Circus Peanuts is simply further proof of what is already widely known and accepted. They say I suffer from insanity, but they are quite obviously wrong because there is no suffering, I enjoy most every minute of it.

Confections at dawn! 10 paces, single shot, choose your honor and your second.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation