FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana happy birthday smogbreather!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
happy birthday smogbreather!!!!
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 09:03 am   Permalink

Have a great Birthday!!!
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-15 09:11 am   Permalink

all I have to say is .............. Oh, I can't remembmer that dirty German word you, I and Crazy AL were saying a few International Tiki Days ago. Something like "Fahrvegnugen'!!!!

Happy Birthday!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 09:39 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Holden!!
Hope it's full of some serious partying and debauchery!!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 09:50 am   Permalink

happy birthday!! nice to know i share a birthday with someone who does some great work!! keep it going, i love collecting the mugs.

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 10:18 am   Permalink

Happy B-Day bro...How does it feel to be 32 again?

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 10:18 am   Permalink

Dude!
I was talking to you yesterday and didn't know it was your birthday!

Happy Birthday !

Did the suit come in handy???

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 11:09 am   Permalink

Happy belated birthday! I wish you success in your current and future endevors.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 11:16 am   Permalink

Utopiandreem & I would like to wish a happy belated birthday!

TBird.

[ This Message was edited by: tiki bird on 2005-06-15 14:06 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamapua'a
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-15 12:11 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Braddah!

Mahalo Nui Loa for all your support!

Aloha,
Kamapua'a

www.piggod.com

View Profile of Kamapua'a Send a personal message to Kamapua'a  Email Kamapua'a     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 12:49 pm   Permalink

Happy belated Birthday Holden!

You'll always be my first stop at the gift show! Just seeing your smiling face allows me to tolerate the shark tank full of "precious memories."

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 6:30 pm   Permalink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLDEN ! Hopfully there's still a few torches burning. I can't imagine what the Chateau Tiki Farm must look like the morning after a Smogbreather birthday party...all the mugs are dirty. Let's make some more.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 7:39 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday!

May your year be filled with the wealth of family, friends & good business.

-Tw

p.s. Ben, what the heck am I going to do with this midget bartender in a gorilla suit?

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-15 8:35 pm   Permalink

Feliz Cumpleanos, Oh Smoggy One!

May your birthday month (why settle for a day?) be filled with many mugs of joy.

F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 2:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-15 09:11, mrsmiley wrote:
all I have to say is .............. Oh, I can't remembmer that dirty German word you, I and Crazy AL were saying a few International Tiki Days ago. Something like "Fahrvegnugen'!!!!

Happy Birthday!

I hope not any (or at least many of you speak German)... in our drunken revelry that night, we discussed a funny saying that sounds like Fahrvergnugen...
"Blazz mir Einen" is what was shared. Tisk-tisk!!

Hey, thanks a lot everybody. Yep, it was 24 years ago today... wait a minute, reverse those numbers...blammo! Sneaks up on you but at this point, it just feels good better each year knowing that my liver made it through another year of what is perhaps the most rum-saturated occupation in the world next to owning a bar!

Thanks a lot - and thanks Mai-Tai for posting the worst photo on earth of your friend here at the Farm! I'd like to call that one "Contorto Face"; I should have known better than to even think about attempting it because nobody can pull-off an arrrrggghhh face like our pal Crazy Al! Ah, I remember that photo now - that was taken at Oasis at about 3:30am when I was stumbling around looking for anybody to talk to and about 5 minutes later, I was dragged away by the ear by my lovely wife and I do remember "Time to come to bed now honey" vs. the more obvious "Honey, you're plastered now go to bed before you start making those strange contorto faces"... TOO LATE!!

Back to work!!

Thanks,
Holden

www.tikifarm.com

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2005-06-16 14:53 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-16 4:03 pm   Permalink

I am late to the party, but Happy Birthday and thanks for all you do!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation