FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki The Tikinator Has Arrived!!!
The Tikinator Has Arrived!!!
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-15 4:46 pm   Permalink

I just recieved a pair of "Hot-Off-the- Assembly-Line" Tikinators from Tiki Farm. They are awesome!!! The colors are blended nicely and the features are clean and sharp! The "shades" are freshly painted and you can almost see your reflection in them! I might have to pick up a couple more! (Before they say Hasta la Vista to the wherehouse shelves!!!)

SoccerTiki

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-15 4:50 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo! I'm sure those mugs will be Hasta La Vista Baby off the shelves at the Tiki Farm Wherehouse before you know it.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-15 5:28 pm   Permalink

Oh MAN - I've put on presentations on Ahnold's various initiative proposals - I've got to get one for my next gig - anything to keep the audience AWAKE!

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 08:54 am   Permalink

I saw this mug last night at Ron Jon's surf shop at The Block of Orange. Very Nice.

It was hard not to buy it, but I did the pre-order at Oasis and got an email from FedEx on Wednesday that my shipment was on its way. Patience is a virtue and a curse.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-18 7:54 pm   Permalink

Yes, I just got one at the Hawaiiana Cruz, Convention....It is so cool I love it...lots of detail, nice expression and great shades. Oh I almost forgot. Nice lettering in the back. the TIKINATOR.....And it was not expensive...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-20 10:22 pm   Permalink

Holden, Frank, and the crew at Tiki Farm need to send a Tikinator Mug up to Sacramento. I know Arnold will "Woo Hoo" when he sees this mug. He might even want to do a mug signing event Woo Hoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-24 09:35 am   Permalink

I always love to see the original concepts of where tiki mugs come from. I found this piece of art from the creator of the Tikinator mug, Rick Rietveld.

Got my mug on order too. Though I didn't vote for Arnie, I am a second generation, native Californian, and will treasure the mug!

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-24 12:10 pm   Permalink

Ok people, lets see your pic WITH The Tikinator!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-24 12:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-24 12:10, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

SCD -
I see the family resemblance.

[ This Message was edited by: Riptide on 2005-06-24 15:10 ]

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokin devil
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-25 06:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-24 12:10, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:

Wow....what a great design !!!

View Profile of smokin devil Send a personal message to smokin devil  Email smokin devil Goto the website of smokin devil     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation