FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Gallery Show- Huge success thanks to you!
Tiki Gallery Show- Huge success thanks to you!
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 3:07 pm   Permalink

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the DvA Gallery's Gala-Tiki Party & Show. Thanks to many of you and Tiki Central, we had a great turn out and sold lots of good stuff. I'll attach a link to the the gallery's web page so I can share all of the wonderful artwork with you. www.dvagallery.com/tiki_party.htm I also put a new link on my website's store page called "Tiki Trap" which also has some collectable items from Tiki Farm, DSK Designs and myself. www.dvagallery.com/store_tikitrap.htm Thanks again to everyone and I'll definitely have to make it a yearly event! For those of you who have asked, I promise I will post some pics of the event as soon as I get them. Cheers,
David
DvA Gallery

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 4:58 pm   Permalink

Yearly event??? I don't think I can wait that long!

I had such a great time that night and what a great group of artists! The music was just as intoxicating as the rum.

Congrats on such a great turnout.

tj

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation