FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF locals: let's put it together. This weekend.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
SF locals: let's put it together. This weekend.
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-10-29 6:06 pm   Permalink

TikiMel is around, I think BigBadTikiDaddy is too, and I'm sure a smattering of locals are as well. So let's do it! (If you can still stomach me after that Maury thing.) I'll call around and post something tomorrow.

mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-10-30 6:01 pm   Permalink

wher is everyone??? Hanford? Al? AquaRJ??? hello???

View Profile of TikiMel Send a personal message to TikiMel  Email TikiMel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-30 6:06 pm   Permalink

I may be out of town Saturday--but post this info and I'll see what is up with me!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-10-30 6:22 pm   Permalink

I have plans most of the weekend:

tomorrow it's The Cramps at the Fillmore
Friday it's The Parkside for some band with ex-members of the Morlocks
Saturday it's the Grand Nationals Rodeo - yeee haw!

Perhaps Sunday

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2002-10-30 6:31 pm   Permalink

I need to check with Vicinity about Saturday. I'll get back to you.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-10-30 7:28 pm   Permalink

Always sounds like fun, and thanks for asking about me! I'm pooped this week though from work and other stuff, so my plans this weekend mainly involve jack and s#%t **. Of course, if any activity-goers were headed up or down the peninsula and wanted to stop in Belmont en route, I'd be happy to host something no frills at my pad (come see the Lanai tiki). Or slip down to the Bel-Mateo Bowl. Anyway, please still post if plans are made!

-Randy

**(from above) ".. and jack just left town!" - for any Bruce Campbell fans out there

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-31 10:35 am   Permalink

Hey Mig, loved the pics of you on Maury. I'm pretty crushed, though, I always thought those shows were REAL.

We would love to be joiners this weekend, but we will be visiting that Biggest of Surs, Big Sur. Hello, Munktiki!
Have fun.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fonduie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-10-31 11:04 pm   Permalink

Damn, I'm going out of town too. It's too bad because I wanted to get the Maury details.

View Profile of Fonduie Send a personal message to Fonduie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fonduie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-10-31 11:04 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Fonduie on 2002-11-01 14:31 ]

View Profile of Fonduie Send a personal message to Fonduie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-11-01 2:15 pm   Permalink

should we wait a couple of weeks and plan something that more people can attend???

I'm up for whatever. And I promise not to flake this time

View Profile of TikiMel Send a personal message to TikiMel  Email TikiMel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-01 2:55 pm   Permalink

Well, if you guys are going to wait a few weeks I would love to join you. I'll be in San Jose from December 8th - 11th. Would love to hoist a few with the San Fran Centralites again.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-11-01 7:59 pm   Permalink

Okay kids:

At least a few of us are going to get together tomorrow. Where exactly? yeah, I'll post. (yes, I know it's Friday!) But it should be a fun bunch of us at the very least. I like the idea of doing it again in a few weeks when PolyPop is around, he RULES!

mig
(what's the opposite of a cradle-robber?!?!)

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-01 10:50 pm   Permalink

"What is the opposite of a cradle robber?"

I believe it is called a "tadpole"!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-01 11:29 pm   Permalink

Hello! Having just finished a particularly grueling move, (NEVER. AGAIN.), the idea of a little fun sounds lovely. I'll be around and up for whatever...if my boxes don't all fall on me, anyway.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-02 11:01 am   Permalink

Right on, I talked to Mig yesterday & we are on for tonight for something or another in SF.
Details to follow, but I'm pretty sure we'll start at the bamboo hut.

woohoo!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation