[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food 10 Cane Rum
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
10 Cane Rum
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 1:08 pm   Permalink

No, not shills. Impromptu posters fer sher, like those dancers in the train stations in Europe that all join in for the sheer joy of dance to the sudden blaring R&B through the PA system.

That's all.

P.S. - I give 10 cane a 4.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-05-14 1:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-14 13:08, pablus wrote:

No, not shills. Impromptu posters fer sher, like those dancers in the train stations in Europe that all join in for the sheer joy of dance to the sudden blaring R&B through the PA system.

That's all.

P.S. - I give 10 cane a 4.

Those were first and only posts. Never to be heard from again.
Shills I say, Shills!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 2:00 pm   Permalink

I'm quite amused at the way people are getting their grass skirts in a bunch over this stuff. As Scottes says, it's certainly overpriced, but other than that, I'm at a loss to explain why so many people seem to feel such an overwhelming need to crap on it. Is somebody prying their mouths open and forcing them to drink it?

Weblog:
Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2009-05-14 2:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-14 14:00, MrBaliHai wrote:
I'm quite amused at the way people are getting their grass skirts in a bunch over this stuff. As Scottes says, it's certainly overpriced, but other than that, I'm at a loss to explain why so many people seem to feel such an overwhelming need to crap on it. Is somebody prying their mouths open and forcing them to drink it?

It looks like all of the reviews are pretty fair. Some people like it, some people don't. Who are the ones that are crapping on it?

The only questionable review is this one:

Quote:

On 2007-08-11 12:30, Orphananas wrote:
I'm a big fan of Ten Cane Rum. It's not as good as Bacardi Silver, but it's quite good in its own right.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-15 06:46 am   Permalink

I don't see how you can call that review questionable. Orphananas is a big fan of a less than mediocre rum that is way more expensive yet not as good as a common cheap rot gut rum.

Oh, wait. I see your point. It is questionable, the questions being:

Is there only one liquor store in town?

Does it only carry those two rums?

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation