FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New tiki painting by Kahiki Johnny
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New tiki painting by Kahiki Johnny
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-25 7:23 pm   Permalink

I love the two headed kitty on your site.
Do you offer prints?

Rae

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahiki Johnny
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-01 06:53 am   Permalink

Thanks gretanicole, tiki tony and mystiki! Rae, I dont have any prints yet... But I am planning to do a silkscreen print or two to sell on my website. Maybe one should be a tiki?

View Profile of Kahiki Johnny Send a personal message to Kahiki Johnny  Email Kahiki Johnny Goto the website of Kahiki Johnny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 07:29 am   Permalink

Hey Johnny, I like your stuff......

Did I here SILKSCREEN?

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 1:20 pm   Permalink

Hey Kahiki Johnny, dig your oldsckool style. Love the TV dinner website also, had one for dinner yesterday. Not as good as I remember when I was a child. Had to give it a go though.

I see your working with American Greetings. They offered me a job right out of school (Art Institute of Pittsburgh) but I wanted to move to Florida which I did.

Have you ever heard of Newton Falls? That's where I am originally from. It's only about 40 minutes or so away from Akron, east on 76. Art institute of Pittsburgh was closer than Columbus so I ended up going there.

Anyhow welcome to TC.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahiki Johnny
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-07 07:22 am   Permalink

Hey Flounder!
Yeah I have been working there for like 6 years now, and I am itching to move to FL myself... Sometime this century!
I do know where Newton Falls is... I have some family that lives out that way. I love your art. I have had your website under my favorites for a long time!

Thanks for the compliment!
Johnny

View Profile of Kahiki Johnny Send a personal message to Kahiki Johnny  Email Kahiki Johnny Goto the website of Kahiki Johnny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-08 10:44 am   Permalink

Well if you ever end up moving to Florida make sure you get in touch. I live in the Orlando area.
I moved here in 1990 but in 2000 I moved back to Newton Falls for a year. Fare warning if you move here you can never move back! Florida is sunny 95% of the time and Ohio get's the other 5%. It's very depressing.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation