FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New tiki painting by Kahiki Johnny

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New tiki painting by Kahiki Johnny
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 02, 2003
Posts: 1140
From: Orlando Florida
Posted: 2005-07-08 10:44 am   Permalink

Well if you ever end up moving to Florida make sure you get in touch. I live in the Orlando area.
I moved here in 1990 but in 2000 I moved back to Newton Falls for a year. Fare warning if you move here you can never move back! Florida is sunny 95% of the time and Ohio get's the other 5%. It's very depressing.


 
View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation