[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music New Flaming Ukulele Radio posted
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
New Flaming Ukulele Radio posted
uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-24 3:15 pm   Permalink

June 24, 2005

Aloha! the on demand stream for this week's Flaming Ukulele Radio Hour is now available, free. Click
www.wnti.org and scroll down to "wnti programs" and click the Flaming Ukulele Radio Hour logo.

Unfortunately, the system was down to post an on line playlist during the broadcast. I do credit every song during the broadcast.

I will be using this topic thread each week to notify when a new stream is available. i hope it doesn't seem like spam to anyone.

View Profile of uke jackson Send a personal message to uke jackson  Goto the website of uke jackson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-24 3:26 pm   Permalink

Uke -- Thanks for the heads-up! The other 2 Haole Kats & I really enjoy your program. We're also grateful to you for helping us out with a bit of airtime. Thanks a million!

J
www.whollycatsband.com

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-24 4:05 pm   Permalink

my pleasure, braddah hk.

View Profile of uke jackson Send a personal message to uke jackson  Goto the website of uke jackson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-01 1:32 pm   Permalink

a new Flaming Ukulele Radio Hour is now streaming on demand on www.wnti.org

Some of the new groups plauyed today: Windy City Islanders, King Kukulele, Gabby Lala, and others.

i gave away a red white and blue stars and stripes uke on the show. please do NOT call the studio. the uke is long gone to an internet listener from Washington state. enjoy!

uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-01 1:33 pm   Permalink

i forgot to say, you have to scroll down to the Flaming Uke logo, click iot, then click the mp3 button on the next page.

uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-08 4:56 pm   Permalink

new Flaming Ukulele Radio Hour is now streeaming. Enjoy.

uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-16 07:41 am   Permalink

a new Flaming Ukulele Radio Hour is available for your listening pleasure at www.wnti.org -- featuring the MaiKai Gents and Haole Kats. Enjoy.

uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-23 6:21 pm   Permalink

it's a ukulele lady show this week. it's been available for streaming sinc eabout midnight eastern. enjoy.

pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 6:40 pm   Permalink

The East Coast Tiki Revival All-Star Uke Jam Band thanks you profusely for your efforts, Mr. Jackson.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-24 05:59 am   Permalink

and i am tremendously grateful for the ukulele recording artists whose music makes my program possible!

OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 4:46 pm   Permalink

I for one, would like to thank you for your efforts on the show..I really enjoy listening..I wanted you to know ,so you don't give up on us..I am sure there are others listening as well, but the just have not chimed in yet! mahalo

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 5:26 pm   Permalink

Yep, good stuff Uke J. Thanks for keeping us posted on the shows. I finally got around to givin' the show a listen and who should be playin' the openin' tune but my friend, instructor and member of the Uke club of S.C. Michelle Kiba. I will pass your link over to her.
Cool!
Chongolio

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com
Kamapua'a the Hawaiian Pig God www.piggod.com

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-26 9:17 pm   Permalink

mahalo to all who listen, and again mahalo to the musicians whose efforts make the show worthwhile.

uke jackson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-30 10:46 am   Permalink

Aloha! A new Flaming Ukulele Radio Hour is streaming on www.wnti.org Enjoy!

floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 4:25 pm   Permalink

UJ - Just listened to the show for the first time today. I really liked it. Thanks!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation