[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving The Wonderful World of Woofmutt
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Wonderful World of Woofmutt
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-28 4:58 pm   Permalink

Cool. Love the way they look

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-28 7:53 pm   Permalink

A little bird in my email told me about this thread...

Thanks all for the comments! And it means a lot to me that that those who bought my stuff still liked it when sober.

The peoples at the NorthWest Tiki Crawl not only blew me away with their comments and feedback (I haven't said "Thank You!" so much since highschool graduation) but their purchasing of my work sent me into a surreal realm I'm still not back from. Again, thanks.

Some already asked questions answered plus an answer to one no one has asked:

Woofmutt Stuff and Junk Like That is not on line yet as far as selling. I hope to be soon. Currently I have a dial up connection and an old iMac. (The reason I don't hit the image heavy forums like this one often.) Yes, I know, the stone age. But there's a recorded message that I sometimes try to make funny at: 206-333-DORK

The carvings are made from a mixture of marshmallow cream, almond nougat, and white chocolate fudge. Willy Wonka has been a huge inspiration to me.

11-12 depending on who makes the shoe and where it's made.

Most my pieces are small because the world is already full of lotsa things.

Those of you that like can get on a Woofmutt Stuff and Junk Like That mailing list for when/if things get going American capitalist big: woofmutt at yahoo dot com

Thanks. Really. No, really, thanks.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-29 9:55 pm   Permalink

The two Woofmutt pieces we picked up at the crawl:

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-29 10:51 pm   Permalink

Woofmutt wrote:
Quote:
The carvings are made from a mixture of marshmallow cream, almond nougat, and white chocolate fudge.

Damn I'm in trouble!
Any chance of a low carb version?
So much for the diet. Edible tiki art
Some yummy stuff there Woofmutt!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2005-06-29 22:54 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 07:35 am   Permalink

Cool stuff, woofmutt. I really like that skull and cross bones. You need to post this stuff more!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 11:00 am   Permalink

Here's one of the two that we picked up -
A fab skull'n'bones that is on the front of our new Buccaneer Bathroom door...

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 7:43 pm   Permalink

Here's the woofmutt piece we bought at the Alibi during the NW Tiki Crawl:

And here's the set we won in the raffle:

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-03 5:25 pm   Permalink

I like the one with the tongue that Dogbytes owns. I am suddenly remembering an old conversation with Woofmutt about my tiki room and his artwork...

*here woofie...c'mere boy...*

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-07 10:39 pm   Permalink

Woofmutt agreed to make a custom sign for my Tiki Room. i guess i should have been more specific. and checked his spelling!

the fine print says "wasting away again in Margarita-ville" and "international buffett boosters"

luckily that was the backside.. the real deal is:

it's made of foam, the letters are individually cut out and mounted off from the surface. its very Flintstone-y and wonderful!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-11 5:35 pm   Permalink

i bought a bunch of Woofmutt's Stuff & Junk like this ~ at the yard sale:

foam tikis mounted in small frames with neat tapa, grasscloth and rattan backings.

itsybitsy tiki

Handbags:

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 6:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the pics.

Because of the dead links in this thread and it bein' in the wrong forum I started the
Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That thread over in Other Crafts

In the future I'd appreciate any pics or accusations about my work being posted in the new thread.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-11 10:02 pm   Permalink

you want me to repost there? i dragged up the oldest thread i could remember!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation