FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Doctor Z's 4th Annual Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/30 UPDATE pg.1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Doctor Z's 4th Annual Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/30 UPDATE pg.1
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 3:25 pm   Permalink

For those of you who missed Doctor Z's annual bash, (say you had to attend an out-of-town wedding for instance), I thought I'd include some of my own photos of what y'all missed. I was pleased to see a lot of new-timers there, as well as some old friends:

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 3:31 pm   Permalink

You know, that pool was refreshing. But I did not realize my back was so hairy!

[ This Message was edited by: OnaTiki 2005-08-03 15:32 ]

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-03 3:49 pm   Permalink

Sabu, I was hoping to see you there and now I know why I didn't - I was at the wrong party! I had a great time at the party I was at, but the one you went to looks like it was a blast too!

But I have one question: Who was the guy with the ponytail and baseball cap that was goin' around saying he was Dr. Z? Imposter!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 4:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-03 15:25, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
For those of you who missed Doctor Z's annual bash, (say you had to attend an out-of-town wedding for instance), I thought I'd include some of my own photos of what y'all missed. I was pleased to see a lot of new-timers there, as well as some old friends:

Look at those happy bananas!

HEY-that photo is from Oktoberfist!!!

Sabu

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goatiki

Posted: 2005-08-03 6:12 pm   Permalink

Is there a Dr. in the House?

Love the pics. Whose the pool girl front facing, sitting by the step out. She looks familiar, however, I can't remember her name.

Mermaidia we are waiting in sweet anticipation to see your costuming talents in Pirates II and III. How cool is that!

Dr.Z, just wondering if you saw the hidden birthday message. Hard to be creative when you're down several brain cells.

As it's been said though, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal labotomy.

Special thanks to UtopianDream for her Hawaiian Ginger Twist. It was a Dreamy Drink. I failed to mention that in my first post. I'd love the recipe if it's not a family secret.

Mahalo, once again to everyone... Goatiki

View Profile of Goatiki Send a personal message to Goatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 8:40 pm   Permalink

We had such a great time making Tiki art. Here is my youngest with the mask I painted. He can't wait to get his sticky fingers over all things Tiki!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 09:33 am   Permalink

What a BLAST! As always, Dr. Z's has been one of the highlights of the year. A fantastic night of fun with the friendliest crowd around. Mahalo once again.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
edgetiki

Posted: 2005-08-06 2:50 pm   Permalink

Julie and I want to wish you a very happy Birthday! I hope you had a great party. Hope to see you soon.

View Profile of edgetiki Send a personal message to edgetiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-06 7:07 pm   Permalink

Thank you Dr Z. We had such a great time and Lola too for her first Tiki party.

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-08-11 10:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-03 18:12, Goatiki wrote:
Special thanks to UtopianDream for her Hawaiian Ginger Twist. <snip> I'd love the recipe if it's not a family secret.

Definitely not a secret...I used tikitanked's recipe as a base (see his original post at
i've created a new drink), but made two small changes when I was mixing at the party--used Absolut Citron as the vodka and added 1/4 oz simple syrup (thanks for the idea at Oasis Martiki!).

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 8:51 pm   Permalink

Aha! now I know what that was all about. Thanks for the info. Can you make this again at Shelly's party?????

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 9:14 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2005-08-12 06:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2005-08-12 06:51 ]

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 9:47 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2005-08-12 06:51 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation