[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music the essential ghoul's record shelf
the essential ghoul's record shelf
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-28 11:30 am   Permalink

http://drmysterian.com/blog.html

Great site - not tiki, but will be of interest to most of you! Whooo.....

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-28 11:40 am   Permalink

The Shaggs!

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-28 12:57 pm   Permalink

dang, I thought you meant this Ghoul:

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-28 5:10 pm   Permalink

You will never be forgiven for introducing us to the Shaggs...

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blacksandz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-23 2:00 pm   Permalink

:Bump: I know this is an old post. And as tikifish said: not "exactly" tiki. Thanks tikifish! Just wanted to let everyone know there are added songs on the site for you ghoulish entertainment! If you loved the first batch of songs, you will want these: From the Bollock Brothers novelty "Drac's Back" (sounds like early Ian Dury to me), "Soul Dracula" (don't tell me Studio 54 is back! yikes!), Arch Hall Jr.'s "Konga Joe" (although I recommend his compilation: "Wild Guitar" just super!),H. "BELA"fonte's calypso "Zombie Jamboree" to Benny Spellman's "Fortune Teller" (yes the original version! Not the Rolling "over in the grave" Stones!). By the way, check out that Liberty LP cover of Muzzy Marcellino, now that is creepy! All in all, this would make one hell of a Halloween party jumpin' Enjoy!

Boo!
http://drmysterian.com/blog.html

View Profile of blacksandz Send a personal message to blacksandz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blacksandz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-30 5:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-23 14:00, blacksandz wrote:
I know this is an old post. And as tikifish said: not "exactly" tiki. Thanks tikifish! Just wanted to let everyone know there are added songs on the site for you ghoulish entertainment! If you loved the first batch of songs, you will want these: From the Bollock Brothers novelty "Drac's Back" (sounds like early Ian Dury to me), "Soul Dracula" (don't tell me Studio 54 is back! yikes!), Arch Hall Jr.'s "Konga Joe" (although I recommend his compilation: "Wild Guitar" just super!),H. "BELA"fonte's calypso "Zombie Jamboree" to Benny Spellman's "Fortune Teller" (yes the original version! Not the Rolling "over in the grave" Stones!). By the way, check out that Liberty LP cover of Muzzy Marcellino, now that is creepy! All in all, this would make one hell of a Halloween party jumpin' Enjoy!

Go on drink a zombie w/a fellow zombie!

:Bump: In the night that is! http://drmysterian.com/blog.html

View Profile of blacksandz Send a personal message to blacksandz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-01 02:49 am   Permalink

Hey,
That blog is amazing...so much great songs and stories...thanks a lot poisson

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-02 09:53 am   Permalink

That song KONGA JOE by arch hall, jr is too cool! And Netflicks has the Lon Chaney jr movie Spider baby. Thanks for bringing this link back from the dead.

Happy Halloween,

Chongolio

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com
Kamapua'a the Hawaiian Pig God www.piggod.com

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation