FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ General Tiki ╗ ╗ Tiki Bar TV - latest episode
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Bar TV - latest episode
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 10:30 am   Permalink

Uh, everyone knows that I've been wrong before. But. That blond on the "Drink Bot" episodeŚreminds me of a certain somebody who's likeness is well known here on TC. A veritable TC Celebrity. Is that so? Or am I wrong, yet again. Hope not. That gets old real quick.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 2:53 pm   Permalink

Bonus footage is now available. Freaking hilarious!!!

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 4:36 pm   Permalink

I've heard from various and sundry sources that installing I-Tunes on a PC can cause some problems. Anyone here have good, bad or unremarkable experiences with I-Tunes on a PC?? I want that episode 10A but I don't want to screw up anything.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-01 7:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-01 16:36, Kono wrote:
I've heard from various and sundry sources that installing I-Tunes on a PC can cause some problems. Anyone here have good, bad or unremarkable experiences with I-Tunes on a PC?? I want that episode 10A but I don't want to screw up anything.

I have iTunes on my seldom-used, failry-new Toshiba laptop running XP Home with no problems. I guess it all depends on your system/OS etc.

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 6:43 pm   Permalink

That last one, Drink Bot, was the best yet. Seemed nice and long and good Lala, amount and clothes. Tomorrow, after a long drought, I am making a Love in the South Pacific. How does it taste on the TC drink-O-meter??

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 7:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I've heard from various and sundry sources that installing I-Tunes on a PC can cause some problems. Anyone here have good, bad or unremarkable experiences with I-Tunes on a PC?? I want that episode 10A but I don't want to screw up anything

I've heard stories like that too. I can tell you I have iTunes up all day every day listening to podcasts and using my iPod and I have no problems.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
webwide
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-12-14 07:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-12-01 16:36, Kono wrote:

I have iTunes on my work PC (ssshhhhhh!) and my home PC which is an older eMachines (566mhz) running XP Home - works fantastically on both. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it - I don't think it's ever crashed, and it has never caused problems. I'm beginning to use it more and more for both podcasts, music, jukebox and internet radio functions....

and downloading TikiBarTV, of course!

View Profile of webwide Send a personal message to webwide  Email webwide Goto the website of webwide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 10:46 am   Permalink

Episode 11: VOLCANO

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-16 1:22 pm   Permalink

I didn't see it on the first page link but got it with the Tikicentral link for it. I think, its their smartest one yet. And its the first time that I saw a volcano bowl in use. Although, the last episode is still one of the best.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiTavi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-18 6:07 pm   Permalink

Interesting episode. New characters arrived in the Tiki Bar. What was being done with the front of Lala's skirt at the end? We also noticed Johnny Johnny's scenes seemed to have been added after the fact. He was always alone and not in the group shots. Maybe next weekend we'll try the Volcano drink.

View Profile of TikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to TikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 12:22 pm   Permalink

Here's a segment of "Attack of the Show" on the G4 channel (formerly TechTV) with Dr. Tiki himself! More insight behind the creation of this delightful video podcast:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Attack-of-the-Show---Tikibartv?v=V2KkVHQ6BK0&search=tiki

Cheers,
Rupe

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 12:39 pm   Permalink

Almost everything I wanted to know. Keep'em com'in.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 1:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-20 12:22, rupe33 wrote:
Here's a segment of "Attack of the Show" on the G4 channel (formerly TechTV) with Dr. Tiki himself!

Hmmm...interesting how the Doc refers to his concept as "Forbidden cocktails in a swank pad" Just the type of cocktails that will be served at Forbidden Island...

[ This Message was edited by: Conga Mike 2006-01-20 13:54 ]

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-14 11:16 am   Permalink

Hey, new tiki bar tv episode is up.

Dumb as ever - genius.

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-14 1:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2006-02-14 11:16, tikiracer wrote:
Hey, new tiki bar tv episode is up.

Dumb as ever - genius.

Help!!
I'm not seeing it!! Where?

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation