FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tiki Bar TV - latest episode
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Bar TV - latest episode
webwide
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-29 1:36 pm   Permalink

The Checker Challenge - awesome video as usual - and it looks like a great drinking game to boot!

http://tikibartv.blogspot.com/

View Profile of webwide Send a personal message to webwide  Email webwide Goto the website of webwide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 1:01 pm   Permalink

There's another episode, #8, up now... "London Fogcutter"! I love this program, it's very fun and pretty damn well-done! I WANT MY TIKI BAR TV! (hm, too wordy a slogan)

cheers,
Rupe

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 2:42 pm   Permalink

I just watched all the episodes . This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Pure genius.

[ This Message was edited by: rodeotiki 2005-08-23 14:47 ]

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 2:43 pm   Permalink

I've been an addict and huge fan since this thread pointed me in that direction.

Absolutely hilarious! They understand!!!!

If only it could be weekly.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-23 2:44 pm   Permalink

It's easily accessed through ITunes now too!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 08:39 am   Permalink

All the episodes are good, but this last one (London Fogcutter) is damn hilarious!

[ This Message was edited by: Slacks Ferret 2005-09-01 08:39 ]

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Ape
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-05 9:07 pm   Permalink

Ok just came across this when doing a tiki search through itunes on podcasting. Awesome stuff! And LaLa is such a HONEY!

View Profile of Fez Ape Send a personal message to Fez Ape      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 3:49 pm   Permalink

I have to admit I was laughing my ass off last night after downloading and watching these.

Looks like they're in Vancouver, we'll have to get them out for the next Waldorf event!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 6:27 pm   Permalink

I love the series too! Dr. Tiki has been known to shop at Funhauser!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-07 6:31 pm   Permalink

Doctor Tiki is on MySpace, too:

http://www.myspace.com/footmonkey

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
takitiki

Posted: 2005-09-16 12:53 pm   Permalink

So, Tiki Bar TV is filmed "on location" somewhere in Vancouver. I thought I'd noticed some local references -- the 604 area code, the streetwalker shot outside the Penthouse, and so on.

View Profile of takitiki Send a personal message to takitiki  Email takitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2005-10-17 10:11 am   Permalink

Okay, so I know I'm just drastically behind the times, but it looks like this series is the top podcast listed on itunes right now. Pretty cool!

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
webwide
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-17 11:21 am   Permalink

TWO MONTHS without an episode.....

maddening!

View Profile of webwide Send a personal message to webwide  Email webwide Goto the website of webwide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-17 11:47 am   Permalink

Yeah, I'm going nuts watching the old ones over and over again.

#1 in the ITunes chart is cool!

I hope all this added attention with the IPod and ITunes gets them producing at least one a month.

wicked
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-10-18 07:26 am   Permalink

ha ha ha that was great!
what production value!
must go back and check them all out.

View Profile of wicked Send a personal message to wicked  Goto the website of wicked     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation