FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Music ╗ ╗ Ether Music Theremin Fest, and I need a ride...
Ether Music Theremin Fest, and I need a ride...
lordpook
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-30 06:30 am   Permalink

August 4-7 in Asheville, NC
The EtherMusic Theremin Festival
http://www.ethermusic2005.com/

If anyone is going, and if any of those people are passing through Memphis, I'd chip in for gas to get a ride up. Let me know at lorpook@midsouth.rr.com

View Profile of lordpook Send a personal message to lordpook  Email lordpook Goto the website of lordpook     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-03 9:37 pm   Permalink

Dang, lordpook.
I'm planning on goin' but I live only about 45 minutes from Asheville. Memphis would be a bit out of my way (although... If I wanted some really good ribs before the Theremin gathering...). As I do not own or play one I figure I'll probably just run up for the concert on Saturday night. Post back here as the date gets closer and perhaps we can hook up. I don't know of a single decent mai-tai in Asheville (a city just waiting for a good Tiki Bar if ever there was one) but I do know of a very good Caipirinha (translates: actually made with Cachaša) and some pretty amazing food right downtown.

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation