FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Update for Benzart!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Update for Benzart!
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 07:02 am   Permalink

before

After

This is at the Mission tiki Drive-In. The owners are awesome and loving the Tiki . This place will be the hub to MANY GREAT events.
This is at the much talked about as of late Point Break

PB should open in a month or so.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 07:18 am   Permalink

wow. beautiful work!

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 07:22 am   Permalink

Cool drive in. Pity to see them dissappearing at such a fast rate. I love the drive in.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 07:53 am   Permalink

You get the coolest jobs Diablo.

Totally digging all the designs in the trim work

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 08:00 am   Permalink

OMG! Nice job! It's a great idea to theme up the remaining drive ins.
Mahalo!

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 09:51 am   Permalink

Danny, is that drive in owned by Terry Oldknow of Atlanta? She is a Hukilau supporter and owns the Starlight in Atlanta where we had Hukilau Sunday fun the first year. She has told us she is doing a tiki drive in out in California somewhere for years...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 10:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-06-30 09:51, Swanky wrote:
Danny, is that drive in owned by Terry Oldknow of Atlanta? She is a Hukilau supporter and owns the Starlight in Atlanta where we had Hukilau Sunday fun the first year. She has told us she is doing a tiki drive in out in California somewhere for years...

It sure is! Teri is a doll, I first met her at an Atlanta Tiki Torch Night, then again at the Hukilau, and now I get the pleasure of seeing her semi-regularly at Tiki-Ti. After hearing about her drive-ins in Georgia, I can't wait to see Mission Tiki in action. Sounds like Mission Tiki is inching towards opening... I can't wait, like Diablossays, it's going to be a *great* place for events.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 10:27 am   Permalink

Killer work Danny! I can't wait to check out the Tiki Drive-In! Thanks for posting photo's. I always enjoy seeing the work you do.
Later,
Scott

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 10:30 am   Permalink

Danny, Superb work as Usual, more like Spectacular. So glad to se yo getting these jobs and then atually doing something beautiful with them. Hats off to ya'

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 11:43 am   Permalink

Danny-
Incredible work as usual. Both jobs look great, the interior details at PB look amazing, almost makes me sad I left redondo to come to san diego.
See you at Mile's show.

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 12:06 pm   Permalink

Wow, fine work Danny. I finally got by the Irvine Trader Joes the other day and was blown away by the decor.

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 5:12 pm   Permalink

Great work. Way to keep it alive

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 06:43 am   Permalink

Way to go, Danny!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 8:07 pm   Permalink

DANNY! awesome work! can't wait to see it in person

don't go so long between posts, bro - we love your work!!!!

Thanks for the update!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-01 9:46 pm   Permalink

That work is truly awesome!

Not to get off subject, but I know of two Drive-ins here in Texas that are new. One here in Lubbock and one south of Dallas. It's good to see them popping up.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation