FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events August 7th, The Shrunken Head Lounge, Seattle area meet and greet...
August 7th, The Shrunken Head Lounge, Seattle area meet and greet...
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 2:55 pm   Permalink

Greetings, Fellow Lounge Lizards and Purveyors of Polynesian Pleasures! If you live in the Seattle or Greater Seattle area (or will be in town visiting), I will be throwing a meet and greet Lounge and Exotica BBQ and Cocktail Party at my home bar, The Shrunken Head Lounge, on Sunday, August 7th at 4pm to round 11pm. One of the purposes of this meet and greet party is to introduce yourself to and acquaint yourself with other fellow Seattle-area Lounge and Tiki fans.

I will be making a further announcement on TC when the date approaches, but if you are interested in attending and would like to receive a more personal invite with the address, e-flyer, and a run down of what to expect, etc., please email me at:
terencegunn@yahoo.com.

[ This Message was edited by: DJ Terence Gunn 2005-07-11 16:22 ]

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-30 3:37 pm   Permalink

I'll email ya too, but count me in!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-30 9:30 pm   Permalink

ditto what s'pea said!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-01 3:04 pm   Permalink

Although late I do have some interesting photos taken at the party.

Dogbytes standing on grass!!!

There's a Mai Tai in that cup and they were yummy!

Our favorite shot of the night...Ninja Tiki Woman. She was adorable!

Now this is how you BBQ a hot dog!

Snappy. Very snappy.

Gilligan. If this dog comes up missing you might want to check our house. We'd take him in a hot minute.

The host with a tell-tale sunburn. We're not askin'!

The best dressed toes at the whole damn party.

A gracious host. Fabulous Mai Tai maker and snappy dresser.

We had a ball. Thanks for everything! Especially helping me and my brother-in-law surprise my husband for his birthday!

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation