FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts NEW guest designed MUG!! (p7)!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
NEW guest designed MUG!! (p7)!!
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 4:20 pm   Permalink

Lets see....#13, 17?, 4-50 and Pina Diablo! How much? I really love the pineapple.
Great job. Really sweet.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 4:29 pm   Permalink

The Demon Gots Mad Skillz!

[ This Message was edited by: Loki 2006-01-24 16:39 ]

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 4:33 pm   Permalink

Those top one kinda remind me of poison mugs. The next ones are sweet. Robot / metal feel too them. Are those heavy? The pineapple are my favorite. Tell your wife that shes good. I see that you have a bunch of your made up. I'm going to have to find out the price on those. The coconut ones are just as crazy as the pineapple. You guys do tiki fruit mugs good.

Where are you having them done at. Is it a local pottery shop.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 5:09 pm   Permalink

Wow those are all fabulous. Can't wait to see them up on e-bay & place my bid. The pineapple & the "coco-nut" are my favorite so far and I can't wait to see the Coco-nut all fired and glazed. And what can I say Fred & Primo are real charmers!! Alien Tiki huh?

How long until they are on e-bay?

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 9:21 pm   Permalink

Congrats, mugs are lookin good. Its great you are getting to produce low and high fire pieces. The high fire glazes are rich. Look forward to seeing more and having another ceramicist on the board to discuss the artform.
TT

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-24 10:54 pm   Permalink

Cool mugs! I really like the pineapple guy

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hmc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 4:44 pm   Permalink

WOW WOW WOW. We're not worthy!

Thanks for sharing your mug making experience - it's been an eye opener to say the least.

View Profile of hmc Send a personal message to hmc  Goto the website of hmc     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 1:28 pm   Permalink

very nice mugs , i dig the coco-nut guy the most.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 1:31 pm   Permalink

Pina Diablo wants to come play at the Woo.. I know he does. I shall watch ebay with great anticipation!!!!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-27 2:21 pm   Permalink

Very nice work. I dig the alien mug.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Demon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-28 6:04 pm   Permalink

Hokay. Aaaaaat some point www.rumdemon.com will get you to this site, but in the meanwhiles go here...

http://www.consumption.net/user/toadfrog/ht_docs/

Yay! A cheesy yet informative inter-web-site!

Click the mug you like and you'll get a page showing thumbnails of every mug that's yet been glazed. I'll update eventually so you can click on those for a closer look.

Now you can get a better idea of what's coming up. Hooray!

-Joe

View Profile of Rum Demon Send a personal message to Rum Demon  Goto the website of Rum Demon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-31 2:58 pm   Permalink

the red X most mean sold. Good for you gooding out and making such a fine looking mug/mugs and then marketing them like you have.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-31 6:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-24 15:02, Tikiwahine wrote:
Great looking mugs rum demon! I'd love one of your 'Primo' guys in blue, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on e-bay.

I saw you out there on ebay, TW I went with my first choice of Pina Diablo. He's my fave, plus that way I wasn't bidding against you

Someone has outbid the heck outta me for Pina though

RumDemon....Really choice mugs! Just glanced thru yet again and saw the Coco-Nut. How I missed that the first time around is beyond me! Can't wait to see that fired and ready to sip from!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-04 4:16 pm   Permalink

Do you have a picture of Coco-Nut & Alien Tiki all glazed & fired up?

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Demon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-10 8:31 pm   Permalink

Ok. Yes. Late. But. I've updated the website www.rumdemon.com with all the new mugs we've made since I've last posted.

Primo is all but finished. We FINALLY ran #50 this week! I'll destroy the mold soon (and post pictures of the fun!). An artist friend told me that I'm entitled to 5 Artist Copies, so I'll run those off before busting things up.

I've been drinking and don't much feel like a long post, but felt the need to point the curious towards our website. There are 9 Coco's there to look at, ONE Xeno (which is what I'm calling the Alien), and several new Freds and Primos, hooray!

-Joe

View Profile of Rum Demon Send a personal message to Rum Demon  Goto the website of Rum Demon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation