FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Smokin' Menehunes @ Buster's Beach House
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Smokin' Menehunes @ Buster's Beach House
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-04 10:09 am   Permalink

Hey, we will play anything, anytime, anyplace (although right now we are booked up solid for the next month straight!!)

I strongly urge all devotees of Hawaiian music to show up Sunday...it will be an awesome party! We will be debuting our newest original song, (written by Tiki Bong himself)..."harbor Seal march"

Which I might add, is one rocking, swinging tune!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-07 12:20 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-08 4:43 pm   Permalink

I was fortunate enough to catch the beginning of the Smokin Menehunes set and I just wanted to say that they sounded great. Unfortunately, we had to leave to get to another engagement. I am looking forward to catching the Smokin Menehunes at the Tiki Beach fest.
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation