[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge dum joke
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
dum joke
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-11 01:10 am   Permalink

this pirate walks into a bar, he's got a steering wheel down the front of his pants. the bartender looks at him an goes whats with the steering wheel...the pirate replies, arrgh it drivin me nuts!

[ This Message was edited by: john 2005-07-12 06:14 ]

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-11 9:01 pm   Permalink

A bear walks into a bar an says to the bar tender, "I would like a bourbon and...... a coke."

The bar tender says "What's up with the big pause?"

The bear said "I've had them all my life"

More can be found
on this thread

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-11 9:06 pm   Permalink

What's brown and sticky?

-------------------

A stick

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-12 06:13 am   Permalink

what?

a skeleton walks into a bar, the bartender goes "what can i get for you?"-the skeleton says "a beer and a mop"

[ This Message was edited by: john 2005-07-12 06:14 ]

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 10:43 am   Permalink

A guy walks into a bar wearing nothing but GLAD Cling Wrap. The bartender says, "Sir, clearly I can see your nuts."

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 1:00 pm   Permalink

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "Why the long face?"

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 1:56 pm   Permalink

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"

"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 3:51 pm   Permalink

A mushroom and a carrot walk into a bar. The bartender says to the carrot " Hey, you can stay but your buddy has got to go."
The carrot replies "Aw come on man let him stay he's really a 'fun guy'"

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 11:43 pm   Permalink

a grasshopper walks into a bar, the bartender goes " i've got a drink named after you", the grasshopper replies...you've got a drink named carl?

Creative Glassworks "Island Series"
http://www.creativeglassworksaz.com
john@creativeglassworksaz.com

saxotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-20 3:33 pm   Permalink

Old guy says to his friend "I just got a new hearing aid. It's the finest hearing aid money can buy". His friend says "Yeah? What kind is it?" Old guy glances at his watch..."quarter till three."

View Profile of saxotica Send a personal message to saxotica  Email saxotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Demon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 10:40 am   Permalink

There's a new pirate movie coming out. It's rated aRrrrrr.

What's a pirate's favorite TV show? E.aR.rrrrr

What's a pirate's favorite food? Spaghetti!

View Profile of Rum Demon Send a personal message to Rum Demon  Goto the website of Rum Demon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 10:48 am   Permalink

Q: What has 8 arms and 8 legs?

A: 8 Pirates!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 3:59 pm   Permalink

A dude walks in to the psychiatrist's office sayin' " I am a wig-wam. I am a teepee" over and over.
The doctor tells him...."relax your two tents. (to tense)

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 12:06 am   Permalink

a man walks into a bar....ouch!

MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 10:54 am   Permalink

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, "A beer please, and one for the road."

A guy walks into a bar, sits down and hears a small voice say, "You look nice today." A few minutes later he again hears a small voice, "That's a nice shirt." The guy asks the bartender, "Who is that?" The bartender says, "Those are the peanuts. They're complimentary!"

A guy walks into a bar and there is a horse behind the bar serving drinks. The guy is just staring at the horse, when the horse says, "What are you staring at? Haven't you ever seen a horse serving drinks before?" The guy says, "No, I never thought the parrot would sell the place."

A polar bear, a giraffe and a penguin walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation