FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » dum joke
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
dum joke
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 12:14 pm   Permalink

Found this one on the net...

There were these two guys in a bar on the 20th floor of a skyscraper. The first man said, "I bet you $100 I can jump out that window and come straight back in." The second man says "Ok, sure." And the barman holds the bet. The first man jumps out the window and disappears for a second before jumping straight back in. Disappointed about losing the $100, the second man says, "I'll bet you another $100 you can't do it again." So the barman holds the bet. Sure enough, the first man jumps out the window, disappears for a second, then jumps straight back in. Thinking he must have caught a freak gust of wind, the second man says "Ok, I bet you $300 I can jump out the window and come straight back in." The first man says" Ok, sure." The second man jumps out the window and falls to his death on the sidewalk below. Back up in the bar, the barman says to the first man, "Gee, you can be a bastard when you're pissed, Superman."

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 5:35 pm   Permalink

a guy comes home and finds his wife packing up all her belongings. he asks whats up, she tells him im going to vegas, i can make 2 grand a night for what i do with you for free. the guy starts packing his belongings, his wife asks where hes going, he says vegas- she asks why, his reply - i want to see you live on 4 grand a year

[ This Message was edited by: john 2005-07-22 17:36 ]

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-07-23 7:39 pm   Permalink

A Riptide goes into a bar, the bartender says "hey, I have a drink named after you!", Riptide says "you have a drink named SonofaBeach?"

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 07:18 am   Permalink

*BUMP*

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:48 am   Permalink

A baby seal walks into a club...

--SBiM

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:52 am   Permalink

Two elderly men are pushing their carts around the department store when they
collide. The first old guy says to the second guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The second old guy says, "That's OK, It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The first old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she look like?"
The second old guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big busted, and is wearing short shorts. What does your wife look like?"
The first old guy says, "Doesn't matter, let's look for yours."

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:53 am   Permalink

Q: Why did the conjoined twins go to London?

A: So the other one could drive.

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:56 am   Permalink

Why did the automechanic go to art school?

So he could learn to make a van go.

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:57 am   Permalink

How many fraternity brothers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Trick question.... Fraternity brothers screw in a pool of vomit.

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:58 am   Permalink

Did you hear about the monogamist who had to have small tables on both sides of his bed?

He didn't believe in the one night stand.

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:58 am   Permalink

man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to start a conversation.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you."

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap... and stay for breakfast. They have a wonderful, wonderful time. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet breakfast.

The guy is amazed. Everything has been SO incredible. "You know," he says, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies. "You just happened to catch my eye."

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 09:03 am   Permalink

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled
himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool. After catching his breath he
ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?"
"No," he replied, "arthritis."

johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 4:45 pm   Permalink

A panda walks into a bar. He orders a hamburger, fries and a Coke from the bartender who gladly takes it all down on his pad and delivers it to the kitchen. The panda finds a seat at a table and moments later a waiter brings him his meal, which he eats quickly. He thanks the waiter, pays the bill and even leaves a decent tip.

Suddenly the panda reaches into his fur, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter. The bartender is horrified and jumps over the counter to the waiter’s aid.

“What the hell did you do that for?!” the bartender shrieks.

The panda ignores the question and responds calmly with a question of his own, “Do you know what I am?”

“You’re a panda…”

“That’s right… now go home and look up panda in the dictionary.” And with that the panda turns and leaves the bar.

That night the bartender was in a frenzy leafing through his dictionary hoping to uncover a motive for the waiter’s murder. Finally he finds panda and reads the definition…

Panda
n 1: A black and white bear native to China. Eats shoots and leaves.

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-20 06:57 am   Permalink

One day, in line at a company cafeteria, Joe says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor."

"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies.
"There's a diagnostic computer down at Wal-mart. Just give it a urine
sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars... a lot cheaper than a doctor."

So Joe puts a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Wal-mart. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tenniselbow. Soak it in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks. Thank you for shopping @ Wal-mart.

That afternoon, while thinking how amazing this new technology was,Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled. When he gothome, he mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter and his own sperm sample for good measure, and hurried to Wal-mart before it closed, eager to check the results.

He deposited ten dollars, poured in his concoction, and awaited the results.

The computer lights up, and ten seconds later prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener kit. (Aisle 9)
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. (Aisle 7)
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4 Your wife is pregnant, Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.

Thank you for shopping @ Wal-mart.

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-22 08:21 am   Permalink

Q: Whats the difference between a Goth Dude & a Goth Chick?

A: About 250 pounds

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation