Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Island Life
Island Life
nuimaleko
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-11 4:05 pm   Permalink

I have lived in Hawaii and since returning to live in CA have tried to live the Island Life as much as possible. I don't drink, so no tiki bar, but I have a Tiki Garden and a tropical decor to my home which I call Miki Place after my street in Kanohe, Hawaii. It is warm enough in Sacramento to live in shorts and aloha shirts 9 months of the year. I do miss the beach though.
the is URL will take you still grabs of what I have created and collected.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/calthai2003/album?.dir=e510&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

[ This Message was edited by: nuimaleko 2005-07-12 20:07 ]

View Profile of nuimaleko Send a personal message to nuimaleko  Email nuimaleko Goto the website of nuimaleko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-12 7:36 pm   Permalink

Real clean stuff, nice vibe. I dig those fans!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nuimaleko
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-12 7:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks, I have 4 of them, all gifts from friends and relatives. You get one thing and everyone thinks "Oh he likes those, now I know what to get him for his birhtday" LOL
I know it's not "Tiki". The colors are too bright for tiki, but it is very Hawaiian. Not that everything is from Hawaii but in Hawaii you find stuff from eveywhere, especially Asia. I see tiki as rather somber and I have got to have bright happy colors around me.

[ This Message was edited by: nuimaleko 2005-07-12 20:01 ]

View Profile of nuimaleko Send a personal message to nuimaleko  Email nuimaleko Goto the website of nuimaleko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation