Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Pirate Cannons
Pirate Cannons
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-16 4:18 pm   Permalink

For all you pirate and nautical buffs, I wanted to let you know that in addition to carving tikis, I also make reproduction naval/pirate cannons. Cannons are cast from concrete in a mold that I made, and the carriages are built from treated wood.

Here's the latest that I made for a friend of mine..

If you are interested in learning more, PM me and I can email you a brochure.

Thanks!

Palama Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: Palama Tiki 2005-07-16 19:32 ]

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-16 9:42 pm   Permalink

Awesome dude. I just saw a reproduction cannon from a recently closed theme park for sale in the classifieds and thought I would love a cannon. Pity I got nowhere to put one.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-17 06:40 am   Permalink

Thanks Hewey!

View Profile of Palama Tiki Send a personal message to Palama Tiki  Email Palama Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-17 08:04 am   Permalink

I had an idea - these would look crazy if i could mount them sticking out the side windows of my car! No more road rage against me!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-17 10:13 am   Permalink

Hewey, can I put you down for 2 cannons?

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-17 9:58 pm   Permalink

I would love a pair, but I don't beleive the local authorities would be too keen on them.

Do you make any other cool stuff?

It's so cosy having a thread all to ourselves.

Palama Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-18 05:27 am   Permalink

i'm about to start working on an artificial rockwork project. if i see something that interests me, i try to recreate it, so it ends up that i dabble in several different areas.

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-18 06:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-18 05:27, Palama Tiki wrote:
i'm about to start working on an artificial rockwork project. if i see something that interests me, i try to recreate it, so it ends up that i dabble in several different areas.

Yeh I dabble where my interest takes me. My brother wanted a tiki for his beer garden, so I started carving. I do art 'cause I have been drawing as long as i can remember. Can't wait to get my own place so i can really start having some fun

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation