FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » OC Beach Burn - Duties & Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
OC Beach Burn - Duties & Roll Call
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 1:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-19 13:40, Tiki_Bong wrote:

riptide, maybe it should also check the way you use your colon...

I don't think Hanford is going to devise a colon check--that is up to your Doctor!!!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 3:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-19 13:58, mrsmiley wrote:
Quote:

riptide, maybe it should also check the way you use your colon...

I don't think Hanford is going to devise a colon check--that is up to your Doctor!!!

Hey - leave me outta this!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 3:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Me thinks this is just a red herring post by the dynamic duo of Riptide/Spermywhale, in an attempt to throw me off the 'alohabros is really Riptide/Spermywhale' connection.

I know that the word on the street is that The Sperm Whale and myself are "alohabros". All I can say is, that although I, Riptide, and the Sperm Whale are in-fact brothers, and that we both are full of Aloha, we are not now, nor have ever been, "Alohabros".

Boy, I hope that run-on sentence cleared it all up. I have a theory that "alohabros" is really Corey Feldman & Corey Haim. I don't know about you, but I haven't heard from them in a long time.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.
Bong- I will come by your house on my way to the Beach Burn. I do plan on bringing my bike and riding down to the pier to get a few drinks at Dukes and watch the start of the US Open of Surfing, then BBQ'ing back at the TC compound for lunch/dinner.

Also, for those that don't already know, just across PCH and a little North of where the TC Beach Burn will be there is the Huntington Beach Hyatt. At the Hyatt, there is a bar/restaurant called "Pete Mallory's". They have a nice bar, with a very nice tiki mug collection. They also serve their drinks in one of five different mugs that you get to keep. It is just a short walk (there is even a pedestrian bridge from the city beach to the Hyatt.)

[ This Message was edited by: Riptide 2005-07-19 16:16 ]

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 6:33 pm   Permalink

This all sounds extremely tempting.....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 9:31 pm   Permalink

Riptide-
I'm telling Mom that you need your colon checked!!!
Love,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 10:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-18 08:58, trustar wrote:
I will drag my gimpy ass down the street and commandeer fire pits and the State side of Beach Bl. I can also bring down 1 6' folding table and beach chairs to help hold our spot.

I know that Stentiki/Arty's medical issues have stunned us all this week, especially the OC/HB crew. This will be an excellent opportunity to concentrate some extra special "positive waves" in Arty's direction.

I feel we owe the tiki gods big time for getting our friend on the mend. What's a few tikis being sacraficed in honor of Arty. It's a small price to pay to be able to see his smiling "mug" soon.

So let's get out of our FUNK and GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

THE STENTIKI HONORARY OC BEACH BURN

ARTY! ARTY! ARTY!

Trustar

Now that it is " THE STENTIKI HONORARY OC BEACH BURN"

The Bamboo Ben Tribe will show up. All 4 of us rarin'to go!

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!

Trustar, if it wern't for your post......

Built a 5' Suffering Bastard out of scrap wood (kinda like a wood chimania) to burn in Arrrrrrrty's Honor. Should be good. Arrrrrrrrrrrty is a suffering bastard right now so............

Be there or be square!!

Where's Crazy Al??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-19 10:27 pm   Permalink

Yeah, where's Crazy Al? And where's BAX?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-07-20 4:59 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2005-07-19 22:17, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

Built a 5' Suffering Bastard out of scrap wood (kinda like a wood chimania) to burn in Arrrrrrrty's Honor.

Where's Crazy Al??

I saw Ben's Suffering Bastard gig and it's real cool. I can't wait to see it aflame this Saturday night.

Whilst walking on Main St this morning, who should I see but C-Al and Lizzy at Sugar Shack. I love HB...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-20 5:27 pm   Permalink

I've got a horseshoe set -- last year's gift exchange from my office! Woo Hoo!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 9:33 pm   Permalink

Ha! I had a feeling Rip and Sperm had something to do with being the Alohabros . Nailed it Bong!

If you plan on coming to the burn, bring something TIKI TIKI to burn!!!!!

Burn, burn ,BuRn, bUrn, burN baBy!! Burn!! !!!!!! anyone have a disco ball?? We should burn it!

*edited by smellcheck. smelllikeburntstuffonsunday.!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 11:31 pm   Permalink

burn it........

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 03:04 am   Permalink

Anyone from Northern Calif going to the Beach Burn? Coco Loco and I are thinking about cruising down for it. Burn Baby Burn!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2005-07-22 07:05 am   Permalink

WARNING!!! Huntington Beach is going to be PACKED this weekend. This is the first weekend of The U.S. Surfing Open which will take place just South of the Pier. Parking meters will be charging $1.50 an hour (Parking will be $10 at city and state parking lots, $12 at Pier Plaza) Make sure you get to the beach bright and early. WooHoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 5:14 pm   Permalink

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-22 5:33 pm   Permalink

Hum...looks like my mini-suv will be packed with people, so I'm not sure if I can squeeze the 2 4' resin tables, but I will do my best. I do definitely have a Horseshoe set and a hula hoop and a box of cedar wood.

I hope it's not so packed that we can't get parking -- we'll probably roll in from the SF Valley around 3:00ish....

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2005-07-22 17:50 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation