FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Aloha from Atlanta! Tiki Torch Night this Saturday
Aloha from Atlanta! Tiki Torch Night this Saturday
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 11:49 pm   Permalink

Aloha from beautiful Atlanta where Tiki Kiliki is hosting yet another great tiki party this Saturday night at the Trader Vics (downtown Hilton Towers).

I am honored to be invited to sing a couple of songs with jammin' band the TONGO HITI "with Dames Aflame a Go Go" Girls. They're the main attraction, but I do get to come out and sing a couple of songs with the boys...

I also am looking forward to meeting another local tiki celeb - Monkeyzuma! Can't wait! If you're in the area - I hope you come by and say hello!

For more info:
http://www.tikikiliki.com

[ This Message was edited by: Cherry Capri 2005-07-21 23:50 ]

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-21 11:52 pm   Permalink

Saturday July 23rd
8:00pm - until?

Trader Vic's is now celebrating their 70th Anniversary and the 60th Anniversary of the preferred cocktail of the islands the Original Mai Tai created by "Trader Vic" Victor Burgeron himself.
Enjoy all the Mai Tai's you want for the low price of $4.50 each!

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 5:31 pm   Permalink

MONKEYZUMA rules!!!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation