[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki help me tiki-fy my new car
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
help me tiki-fy my new car
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 8:26 pm   Permalink

My wife got this from my sister from her trip to the islands: http://www.chillystuff.com/breddahudo.html

She told me there was a "hefty" wahine as well, but the only one and the package was open. She got it from one of the ABC stores. I checked their site and they don't seem to have either one listed. Anyone on the islands know if they still carry them?

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-10 8:49 pm   Permalink

I have an idea for some rum bottle door locks. Will post pics if I ever get around to doing them

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 12:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-10 18:41, christiki295 wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-10 17:02, Tikiwahine wrote:
BTW, every second car owned by a female between the ages of 16 and 30 has a lei in it around here.

As do some male members of TC.
Live Aloha!

It has been a long time since I had a lei in a car!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
codelisa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-11 9:41 pm   Permalink

I just recently bought some tiki clings on ebay for my house windows. Maybe you could put them on your car windows. They may be too big tho, they're 10" high. Just put tiki clings in search on ebay and check them out. There's also tiki stick shift knobs. I saw them when I was searching for tiki dresser drawer knobs. Can't wait to see what you do to your car. I'm sure it will be tiki-rific!

Have a drink on me...

View Profile of codelisa Send a personal message to codelisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 6:15 pm   Permalink

Swanky,

Any update on the Pufferfish?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
theartcoach
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-12 7:54 pm   Permalink

View Profile of theartcoach Send a personal message to theartcoach  Email theartcoach     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 11:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-10 16:43, neon.martini64 wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking for the maker or source of a 2" or 3" tall sticker that my son't girlfriend brought back from the Islands. It was a white tiki sticker silhouette of I think KU. Does anyone know where these may be found online? The name Tiki Toes comes to mind but I cannot be sure. I want them for the back window of my 'Yota and to put on my Fluke.

I have already google'd and ebay'd for them. Lots of SHAG (very cool art BTW) there but it's not what I'm looking for. Any help would be great.

[ This Message was edited by: neon.martini64 2005-08-10 16:44 ]

I sell three Tiki Sticker designs that are slightly larger but much better than tiki toes.
http://www.stuckonmaui.com
And always free shipping for TC members!

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob www.instagram.com/TikiRob
TikiRob Tiki Mugs www.TikiRob.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 07:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-12 18:15, christiki295 wrote:
Swanky,

Any update on the Pufferfish?

I have put it on hold a bit. I have found a good source for the light and a way to do it, but I kinda forgot about it for a while...

"Mai-Kai: History & Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant" the book

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 4:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-31 12:14, Swanky wrote:
I am working on a very small battery powered lighted puffer fish you can hang from your rear view mirror. You'll need that.

Just make sure it doesn't stab you if you get in an accident-or have to brake hard!! OUCH!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation