FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Magazine Issue 2 Release Party at the Tiki Ti
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Magazine Issue 2 Release Party at the Tiki Ti
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 09:41 am   Permalink

How do I get a subscription to Tiki Magazine?

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-27 09:46 am   Permalink

Johnman,

If you go to our website
www.tikimag.net and click subscribe it will give you all the info.

Nicktiki

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 09:45 am   Permalink

Thanks nicktiki - I just ordered a subscription.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 1:04 pm   Permalink

Damn, I'm on Z's party list too. That's a bummer. Oh well. There's always a next time. I'll toast one to ya. Love the mag by the way. Can't wait for issue #2 to show up.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-30 10:35 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Tiki-Ti tonight. The 2nd issue looks great!! See you in a little while.

Nicktiki

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-31 5:16 pm   Permalink

I'd like to thank everyone who made Tiki Magazine's release party a success. Thank you to Mike Buhen Sr. & Mike Jr. for their hospitality, great drinks and support (You guys are the best!) Thank you to Jeff Berry, Eileen Silva, Jonpaul Balak, Marie King, Ernie Keen, Miles Thompson and my wife, Michelle, the magazine looks great because of you guys. The party was a lot of fun, THANK YOU!! I totally appreciate all of you. If you would like to see the incredible original painting by Miles Thompson which is on the cover of the current Tiki Magazine, go to the Tiki Ti, it is now hanging there. Thank you to everyone that came by and supported the 2nd issue of Tiki Magazine.

Many Mahalos,

Nick

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 12:37 pm   Permalink

Have the mags been sent out to subscription holders yet? I can't wait to get my hands on my copy!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 12:40 pm   Permalink

Yes, especially the back cover.

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 5:53 pm   Permalink

Missed another one. Congrats Nick! I'll see you at Hukilau.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 10:52 pm   Permalink

this is the adult uncensored version of the cover art...nipples muff patch (to use your word N) and all!!!

Nick
thanks for such a great time at the Ti and such a complimentary review...it's SOOO nice to have words like that said about my hard work over the last few years...keep up the great work on you awesome mag brother! that article about Ray was incredible! it's a real honor to be in such a beautiful magazine!

many many mahalos
Miles

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2005-08-03 1:22 pm   Permalink

The magazines for subscribers are being mailed out Friday in a protective envelope. You can pick up a copy at Tiki Ti, Solai Bamboo, Bamboo 2U & Tikis Too, Ono's Cafe, Nana's Hut, Tikiland and Trader Mort's now, and by this weekend all over Southern California. By next week all over the U.S.

Miles, thanks for posting the cover art, you rock!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation