FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Cousin Dave in San Diego 7/29/05
Cousin Dave in San Diego 7/29/05
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 12:35 pm   Permalink

Hey all San Diego TC'ers. Cousin Dave is coming in from the desert heat for a break in San Diego before heading up to Dr. Z's on Saturday.

Come join us at the 'OnaTiki Bar & Grill for a few cocktails on Friday July, 29th from 6:00 to whenever!!

PM us for directions.

Hope to see you all here!!

Aloha,
'Ona & Moki

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 6:39 pm   Permalink

We're in.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 12:05 pm   Permalink

I'm in for sure but won't be able to be there until later. Have an afternoon wedding that I just have to attend.

But.. I'm in!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 1:31 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 11:18 am   Permalink

Our schedule freed up so we'll be there. But, we won't be able to stop by until a little later...7:30ish.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-29 11:54 am   Permalink

I'll be there too --- after a stop at the Cabo Grill first....

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-30 12:45 pm   Permalink

Thanx for the gracious invitation. I had a great time. The drinks were fantastic! And the bar? I am stunned. We'll have to do one soon at my place. Thanx again.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 8:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who made it out for this. It was great getting to meet a few of our new friends face to face.

What a way to start the weekend..... Must rest the liver now!!

Aloha,
'Ona & Moki

TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 12:35 pm   Permalink

As usual, it was a perfectly lovely evening! I arrived late but was able to meet Cousin Dave as well as a few others I hadn't seen before.

Gotta thank the guest bartender for a fantastic lapu once again. Next time I am gonna get a taste of those homemade cookies, too!

Thanks again for the invite and hospitality, Ona and Moki!
Ona, love discussing decor ideas with you. I always come away with a new project to try at home!

It's always a pleasure

See you soon!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation