FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Kona Lanes Tiki Night - Final Count!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Kona Lanes Tiki Night - Final Count!
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-11-04 09:31 am   Permalink

Aloha (wut up?)

Here's the head count so far and directions to my hut. If someone is on the list and isn't going let me know, if someone isn't on the list and wants to go,let me know (it'll help me with the food & drink).

Mark your calendars: November 16th!

Bigbro
Al & Shelley
Chiki Tiki and the Mrs
Crazy Al & Lizzy
Baxdog & Kukui Nut
Floratina
Uncle Arty & Tina
Trader Pup
SugarCaddyDaddy & Sugar Mama!
Polynesian Pop and the Mrs
Doctor Z and the Z-girl
Trustar and Susan (meet at Kona)
Wes - House of Tiki (meet at Kona)
King Kukulele
Futura Girl & C.B.
The Bamboo Ben's
Vintage Girl & Atomic
Lapu Rocker & Rockette
Tiki Rider five-O
Johnnie and Lady Velour

My Hut - from the North: exit 405 fwy at Beach Blvd, head South 3.5 miles, turn left on Garfield, go through Newland and take the very first right on Plumtree, Take the immediate right on Wave Cr - my hut is the single-story house on the corner - look for Tiki Torches a-flamin'.

If you're coming from the South, follow same directions, but just ... ah ... come from the South!

phone: 714-968-5861

Pupu's and drinks from 6:00 to 7:45.

Menu: Kalbi ribs, giant egg rolls from LI's, chinese chicken salad, rice.

Drink: Bong's slightly modified version of Lapu Lapu (hey! I'm not the master mixer like Al so there's only 1 drink option - but it'll kick yo ass!)

I've got 5 lanes reserved, that should easily accomodate 25 people (or Tiki Central equivalents)

'Ah fuck it, let's go bowling'

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2002-11-12 09:24 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 10:14 am   Permalink

Sounds good! After bowling I was thinking of checking out the Tiki Tones at Azteca's. Anyone wanna join?

http://www.tikitones.com/shows.htm

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 10:51 am   Permalink

I'm in. The King might be in.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 3:31 pm   Permalink

C.B. and I are going to try our best to make it and spend the day and night in O.C.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 3:31 pm   Permalink

Any one bringing kids bowling? I work weekends so it's hard to get time off. I'd like to go and bring my 7 year old son.

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 8:12 pm   Permalink

We are bringing our kids and leaving them at Bongs they are 9 and 11 and love house work.
We will pick them up in a month.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 8:51 pm   Permalink

Aloha Bongs,
The Boo's are in!
Mahaloooooooooooooos

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-04 10:21 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki_Bong
If there's room for one more? Count me in!
Can I bring anything? Do you need any beverage or food items?

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-11-05 08:51 am   Permalink

Hey!

I've got food and drink covered (if anyone wants beer - which is fine with me, bring it).

I've got 5 lanes reserved. If we squeeze 6 people per lane that's 30 people. If anyone wants to reserve a lane or two that might lighten things up. It's only $10 to reserve a lane, then they apply that to the total cost of the lane's use.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-05 7:42 pm   Permalink

Atomic and I are gonna try to make it.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-05 10:14 pm   Permalink

the wheels on the bus go round and round.......... no, wait a minute. The balls on the wood go and smash the pins, smash the pins, smash the pins......... It's like the O.C. mini crawl but with balls instead of a bus! And, we get to hang at the Bongs prior! Stoked! Can't wait! Try to get Holdon to go, but he says he has to work?

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-06 11:46 am   Permalink

The King has to work that night.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 06:07 am   Permalink

Bongster

We will just be getting in from our vacation so will not be able to hit your crib but we will try to catch you all at Kona on the way home from the airport. See you then. Anybody know about any tiki in Cancun???

Tiki ciao

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 12:57 pm   Permalink

“Anybody know about any tiki in Cancun???”

no tiki... but totally tiki in a Coconut Tree sense.
Tooooooooo.. Stretch out Tiki, as we all must do as Polynesian Pop Stars. Cancun is totally Tiki if you can only get to Talum!! Ruins on the sea cliffs, surrounded by coconut trees! Great Photo op’s everywhere...... TijuanaTiki! here we come!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-08 1:36 pm   Permalink

Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone about Tulum! No Tiki's, terrible place, Mean People, Don't go for a visit! Stay away at all cost! For God's sake stay away! Scary Place! Big man eating lizards! Very crowded! Bad food! Lousy drinks! Not worth the visit! To much freezing rain, wind, snow, sleet, hail, miserable weather, Brrrrr! Stay in Cancun! Stay in Cancun! Adios Amigos!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2002-11-08 14:33 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation