FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Kona Lanes Tiki Night - Final Count!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Kona Lanes Tiki Night - Final Count!
KukuiNut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-11-09 12:32 am   Permalink

Dawn that is not nice! Trustar get out of Cancun and head for the remote. Tulum is awesome. Thebaxdog and I stayed in a grass hut on the beach with sand floors for $5 a night (mind you that was a million years ago) but oh sooooo wonderful! White sand, turquoise water and the best fish tacos ever - Enjoy!

Let the Party Begin!

[ This Message was edited by: kukuinut on 2002-11-09 00:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: kukuinut on 2002-11-09 00:34 ]

View Profile of KukuiNut Send a personal message to KukuiNut  Email KukuiNut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1morelapu-lapu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-11-09 09:11 am   Permalink

Hey Bong, (and all) I will sadly miss the pupus and drinks at your hut. Bummed, cause I wanted to see the digs, but will try to escape the confines of retail jail in time to meet up at the lanes. Mahalo nui loa,Wes

View Profile of 1morelapu-lapu Send a personal message to 1morelapu-lapu  Email 1morelapu-lapu Goto the website of 1morelapu-lapu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-09 10:18 am   Permalink

Heloooo! Kukuinut, I absolultey LOVED Tulum! We stayed in Tankah a couple of miles away from the ruins. We just got back so I am still pumped about our visit. I wish we had stayed in a Grass Hut for 5 bucks but my husband wouldn't go for that like I would. He wanted to have access to his own blender! What a perfect place! I know my post was a lame attempt at sarcasam. I would like to see Tulum stay the way it is. Why mess with paradise. Really, I didn't mean to be mean, Gee, this isn't the first time at TC I have been called mean spirited... I was just trying to be funny - Cancun is way off topic, so, I hope you guys have tons O fun at the Kona Lanes, wish I could go.

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2002-11-09 17:42 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LapuRocker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-11-10 6:08 pm   Permalink

LapuRocker and Rockette are gonna try to make the scene. If that's alright.

View Profile of LapuRocker Send a personal message to LapuRocker  Email LapuRocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-10 8:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-11-09 00:32, KukuiNut wrote:
Dawn that is not nice! Trustar get out of Cancun and head for the remote. Tulum is awesome. Thebaxdog and I stayed in a grass hut on the beach with sand floors for $5 a night (mind you that was a million years ago) but oh sooooo wonderful! White sand, turquoise water and the best fish tacos ever - Enjoy!

Let the Party Begin!

hey Ku. i stayed there many moons ago too-only $5.00 and they threw in fleas for free!

Stay out of Cancun! It's like being in America. Take my advice and stay a few miles away, off the coast on Isla Mujeres or down the coast in Playa del Carmen if you want a little more touristy, hell even Cozumel is better (that if for some odd reason you don't go for the palapas near Tulum)

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-10 8:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-11-09 00:32, KukuiNut wrote:

Let the Party Begin!

hey Ku. i stayed there many moons ago too-only $5.00 and they threw in fleas for free!

Stay out of Cancun! It's like being in America. Take my advice and stay a few miles away, off the coast on Isla Mujeres or down the coast in Playa del Carmen if you want a little more touristy, hell even Cozumel is better (that if for some odd reason you don't go for the palapas near Tulum)

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-10 9:53 pm   Permalink

The King is back in.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-11 08:17 am   Permalink

Elvis is alive?

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-11 7:01 pm   Permalink

"The King is back in"

------In what?-----
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-11 7:17 pm   Permalink

Elvis has left the building

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-11 8:19 pm   Permalink

Did the King really die on the terlet?

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-11-12 09:11 am   Permalink

Yes, the King passed while passing!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-12 10:21 pm   Permalink

Does anyone own his last poo? Who owns the toilet??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 1:30 pm   Permalink

"When the King died
he was all alone.
I heard that when he died
he was sitting on his throne."

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-13 4:20 pm   Permalink

May I suggest sticky name tags?

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation