FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Ooga-Mooga: Redesigned mug pages, plus links to related items
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
Ooga-Mooga: Redesigned mug pages, plus links to related items
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 10:52 am   Permalink

Glad you like it!

There's no time limit on the Free Trial account, you can stay in "Free Trial" mode forever if you like. A Free Trial account limits you to only 10 mugs in your collection, and you can't use Favorites to keep track of your mug wish list.

Regarding your approval process question, I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to -- can you elaborate?

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 11:00 am   Permalink

Never mind. I clicked on the wrong link...... more coffee..........

[ This Message was edited by: Maori_man 2005-07-25 11:04 ]

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 1:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Total capacity of all mugs in Ooga-Mooga: 733 fl. oz., or 5.7 gallons

That's alot of Mai Tais!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 1:36 pm   Permalink

Great work Humuhumu! I'm no mug collector, but I can certainly see the usefulness of the paid memberhsips for the serious and semi-serious folks, while the free trial account lets us slobs play around.
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 1:38 pm   Permalink

HOORAY! I was just able to recreate the picture upload problem, and better yet, fix it! Please everyone go ahead & try uploading photos, if you're still having trouble, email me at humuhumu@ooga-mooga.com .

Thanks everyone for your patience as I work out these little quirks -- I've tested things a lot here on my end, but obviously things still slip through the cracks.

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 1:46 pm   Permalink

Great! I'm gonna get some more photos taken tonight.
Another worthwhile distraction from trying to get the Memorial back up...
TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-07-25 2:22 pm   Permalink

Also, as I'm sure you've all seen already, I made a change to Tiki Central to display a link to your Mug Collection on every post. (In fact, I'm actually posting this message just so people can see my link to my mug collection!).

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore 2005-07-25 14:23 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 2:25 pm   Permalink

Hanford also created the gorgeous Port & Starboard Glass images (ooh, gotta add those mug templates!), and he created the red & green tapacloth backgrounds, and the wooden plank buttons.

alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 2:27 pm   Permalink

Humuhumu, great idea...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:00 pm   Permalink

WOW Humu, that is a great site. Fantastic design. The perfect compliment to Tiki Central.

Quote:

On 2005-07-25 14:22, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Also, as I'm sure you've all seen already, I made a change to Tiki Central to display a link to your Mug Collection on every post. (In fact, I'm actually posting this message just so people can see my link to my mug collection!).

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore 2005-07-25 14:23 ]

Hanford, I thought this was your
Collection.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:23 pm   Permalink

Great site,
unfortunately all I've got are all these one of a kind test color/personal copy Munktiki mugs.

Whats the process for putting up a mug thats not in the list? Manufacture?

Humu... I've got a favor to ask. I'm being totaly anal I know, but could you switch my name in the list to just "stuckie" not "stuckie nielsen". Sorry.

-stuckie

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-25 15:00, johnnievelour wrote:
Hanford, I thought this was your Collection.

You're right. I meant to say my mug collection.

~Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore 2005-07-25 15:26 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:34 pm   Permalink

That's not being anal at all, Stuckie! Done. I wasn't quite sure what the best way was to put a lot of the mug designer's names in there, if anyone else would like to change the name they're credited under, feel free to ask me to change it, it's an easy change, and getting your name right is important to me.

Re: adding new mug templates -- the best way is to IM me at oogamoogamug on YahooIM or AIM, the 2nd best way is to email me at
humuhumu@ooga-mooga.com with a few details, the 3rd best way is to enter it under a "Basic" mug template, which I monitor for mug templates I don't have (I move your mug over to the new template for you, once it's created).

Your case is special, though since you've got a whole bunch of really one-of-a-kind mugs... let me cogitate for a bit on the best way to work with you on that. I think I can come up with a solution that will be really easy.

stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:52 pm   Permalink

Well Im just being silly about the one of a kind mugs., If and when I get around to taking pictures of my personal mugs I could just put them in that mug's template but with my own photo of the different color.

Some mugs I own that I thought of posting were some of Ona tiki's mugs. So thats why I asked about the manufacture. After asking I noticed the place you mentioned about in making the Template.
Ok,.. so I added Ona tiki as a manufature in the template. Now do I need to do that again in the name catagory with its name?
I hope Im making sense.

-stuckie

Ok nevermind I think I've figured it all out.

then again maybe not.....

[ This Message was edited by: stuckieshaft 2005-07-25 16:20 ]

[ This Message was edited by: stuckieshaft 2005-07-25 16:29 ]

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 4:59 pm   Permalink

Humu, in the 'purchased from' drop down menu, we need a 'bought from a friend' and a 'traded with a friend' option, if possible!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation