FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events International Tiki Day 2005 & Opening of Shell's South Pacific Room 8/13/05
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
International Tiki Day 2005 & Opening of Shell's South Pacific Room 8/13/05
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-25 12:40 pm   Permalink

Aloha TC Ohana and Friends,

Shell in the Pacific will be hosting International Tiki Day in the recently renovated Shell's South Pacific Room. (Formerly known as The Lagoon Room.) In Oceanside, CA

2814 Mesa Dr.
Oceanside, CA 92054

A local surf band The Deoras will be playing on the lawn at 5:00. Hopefully the Smokin' Menehunes will play as well. ??? Bong, PM me.???

Please bring a tent and your camping gear if you would like to stay over night.

As customary, will have the tradtional blue pancakes and pink eggs in the morning on Sunday.

Please bring grinds to share and any booze or punches are greatly appreciated, as well as firewood for the fire pit.

Oh and please, please bring ice!!! We can never have too much ice!

I will set up the grill and provide hot dogs and burgers. If you want to throw anything else on the grill, bring it!

Also you might want to bring lawn chairs or beach chairs so there is plenty of seating.

I will be opening the house at 12:00 noon on Sat. 'till 12:00 noon or so on Sunday. Last year our last guests left at 4:00 PM on Sunday.

Please come on down to Oceanside for an Epic Event! I would love to see you all!
Mahalo & Aloha,
Shell

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 2:29 pm   Permalink

I am there!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 2:52 pm   Permalink

I will be there with lots of mint and lime and everything else. Oh, I am so excited I almost forgot I'll bring my usual entourage!!!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-25 12:40, Shell in the Pacific wrote:

Hopefully the Smokin' Menehunes will play as well.

Can't do it. Try APE.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-07-25 5:07 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!! Sounds like another fun event to add to our Tiki Calendar

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 7:23 pm   Permalink

Well, is this happening ?????

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-02 9:30 pm   Permalink

I hope so, cause we're planning on being there!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-02 10:12 pm   Permalink

It sure is happening! The Deoras, a local surf band called today to confirm. They plan to play around 5:00. Al might even make an appearance, so don't be shy, no worries here, no problems, just show up and let's have a great time!

Any contributions of ice,booze, food, paper products are appreciated! Plus bring chairs and tents!

I hope everyone can make it. I will love seeing you all!

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-03 09:44 am   Permalink

Utopiandreem & I are planin to be there as well.

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dolphin Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-03 11:25 pm   Permalink

I'm planning on heading on down after I get off work--I might be there a little late (I don't get off work until 5:30 and w/ traffic on a Saturday...) I haven't seen you in awhile Shell--can't wait!

View Profile of Dolphin Tiki Send a personal message to Dolphin Tiki  Email Dolphin Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-04 07:45 am   Permalink

I'm still not sure if we'll be there, if we are we'll have a 2-year-old & a wading pool with us... She's really cute, but she's rough-n-tough for her size and we'll have to keep her away from the goodies in the South Pacific Room (she likes to bang Tikis together...).

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-04 1:39 pm   Permalink

I really wish we could make it! In keeping with tradition, I am yet again going to be out of town on International Tiki Day. At this rate, I may never know the joy of blue pancakes. Everyone have fun!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-06 8:40 pm   Permalink

OK, we've reworked the Gran'daughter schedule to be Chick'nButt free, but I might bring a friend from work who's Tiki-Curious (He accidentally wandered into Minnie's in Modesto & ordered a Mai Tai years ago & still talks about it today).

We're planning on bringing an Ambrosia Salad, something for the Raffle, and a lovely Hostess Gift.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-09 12:09 pm   Permalink

BUMP

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-09 1:03 pm   Permalink

Cool party favors are in the works for all attendees to ITD 2005! You don't want to miss these!
Mahalo & See you here!
Shell

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation