FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events International Tiki Day 2005 & Opening of Shell's South Pacific Room 8/13/05
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
International Tiki Day 2005 & Opening of Shell's South Pacific Room 8/13/05
ManoKoa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-14 9:14 pm   Permalink

Looks like the party was big fun.

What are these made from btw?

View Profile of ManoKoa Send a personal message to ManoKoa  Email ManoKoa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2005-08-14 11:38 pm   Permalink

(So, one can say something and get banned. One can say nothing and get deleted.)

[ Edited by: tikifish - Removed by tikifish for decoding. May return later. - 2005-08-15 10:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong 2005-08-15 19:14 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-15 11:19 am   Permalink

Joyce & I had a wonderful time! The band was great, I wish I had gotten that picture of them playing in front of the Tiki torches with the sun setting off their shoulders. I loved the punch in the cooler, I was the Trader Vic's Rum Punch made with fresh squeezed fruit, right? It was cool, tart & tasty and just the thing for a warm afternoon.

Thank you again for having us over, Shell!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-08-18 08:36 am   Permalink

Whew! Finally digging out from underneath layer upon layer of seven layer dip, stray pasta salad noodles, and chocolate frosting, spent lemon and lime shells... Still need to burn off that leftover tiki torch fuel!!!

The Deora's drummer, Steve and wife, Barb stopped by on their bikes to say thanks. They had a great time and will do it again!

Great pics, as usual Krusti!! The Deora's are interested in any and all of your stuff of them and say mahalo. I will link this thread to them. I have their email and stuff if you need it.

Thanks to all that attended!

The party favors are made of urathane and krptonite isotope. The mold was made from RTV silicone and three tikis from Long's drug's had to be sacraficed... not really! If you want to know more about the molding process and my molding mishaps, let me know or PM me! I'll tell all!

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krustiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-18 8:53 pm   Permalink

Shelly
I would be happy to send the band their pitures. PM Ookoo, I never check mine. They gave us so much great music at your party, it is the least that I could do.

View Profile of Krustiki Send a personal message to Krustiki  Email Krustiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation