FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Fisherman – My House - More PHOTOS
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Fisherman – My House - More PHOTOS
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-25 3:50 pm   Permalink

What:
Tiki Emi’s Birthday (that’s Mrs. Tiki Chris)

When:
Saturday August 27, 2005
5:00 p.m. - ???

Where:
Jersey Shore
We’re about 45 miles south of NYC (Exit 105 on the GSP), about 5 minutes from both Red Bank & Asbury Park & only 3 miles from the beach.

About:
My lovely wife’s had one hell of a year! So … we’re gonna celebrate her b-day in style. In addition to food & drink, there will be a live performance by
the Fisherman – I cannot wait!!!

TCers are certainly welcome to come – just please send me an RSVP before August 8!!!

How to RSVP:
Shoot me an email or Personal Message w/ your email address & I’ll email you an invitation w/ directions etc. We will most likely not have room for folks to crash but will be more than happy to suggest nearby accommodations as well as local things to do if you want to make a weekend out of your visit.

If you would like to bring something, please bring something to drink.

Hope to see you soon,
Tiki Chris

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2005-09-03 06:14 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 09:24 am   Permalink

Tiki Chris and his wife are great people, and the Fisherman are fantastic. This could be the East coast social event of the season.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 04:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-26 09:24, Urban Tiki wrote:
This could be the East coast social event of the season.

Sure. Why not?

Mahalo for the kind words,
TC

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2005-07-27 04:05 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-07-27 09:29 am   Permalink

WOW!!!

What fun, wish I was in NY for the weekend to hang with the east coast ohana!

Tiki Emi, have a great birthday!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-28 1:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-27 09:29, inkylouise wrote:
WOW!!!

What fun, wish I was in NY for the weekend to hang with the east coast ohana!

Tiki Emi, have a great birthday!

Inky,

Manic Cat's coming - so if you'd been able to make it, it would have been just like old times. Oh well, you're certainly missed here on this coast.

I'll pass your well-wishes on to Emi.

Aloha,
Tiki Chris

Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 12:41 pm   Permalink

hey, just reminding folks there's a week left to rsvp (shoot me an email or PM by august 8th & i'll send you an evite w/ our directions etc).

so far, in addition to our non-TC friends (gasp!), there are a couple of TC new yorkers as well as a few TCers from the baltimore area.

if you've never had the pleasure of hearing the fisherman live, you've really missed some great music!

anybody else comin'?

chris

christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-01 6:44 pm   Permalink

What another incredible birthday celebaration!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-07 5:43 pm   Permalink

monday the 8th is the last day to rsvp. anybody else wanna come?

Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 09:17 am   Permalink

Looking forward to Saturday.

To the handful of you TCers that are coming, let me know if you still need any directions, etc ... and if you got some spare orgeat, rock candy syrup or TV's Mai Tai Mix, it'll really come in handy (I'm still shopping).

See ya Saturday,
Tiki Chris

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 09:24 am   Permalink

Can't wait! Hope we make it thru the GSP traffic!

Aloha!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 09:39 am   Permalink

honestly, it's only very bad early on saturday (when the mass exodus from nyc & north jersey occurs). mid to late afternoon should be cool.

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 12:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks Chris! Now we know not to leave early like I thought we should. See you Saturday!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 1:18 pm   Permalink

if you hit the parkway (coming from the north) around or after 3pm you should be in the clear.

minus traffic, we're about a 50 minute shot from manhattan.

for anybody coming from the south, you shouldn't hit any major traffic at all during the morning & afternoon.

see ya soon,
tc

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2005-08-25 13:21 ]

Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 1:36 pm   Permalink

TC. I left you a PM. I hope to make it but I may have to go tend to my Mom in CT.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-08-25 2:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-08-25 13:36, Urban Tiki wrote:
TC. I left you a PM. I hope to make it but I may have to go tend to my Mom in CT.

ray,
got yr pm. just haven't had time to get back to ya. hope all is well w/ yr mom & that you can make it down (but if you can't, no worries).

cheers,
chris

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation